Kio Cyr x Fem! Reader: Simp

Linked - Kio's video getting Mochi :)

He's been simping over you for months.
You finally are meeting & you get to meet Mochi too.

Kio is cute tbh.

Y/N's POV

To say I am excited is an understatement!! I'm so so so happy! I finally get to meet Kio in like one hour when I finally land in Los Angeles!

Kio and I have been friends for months and dating for 2 months. It's been weird to date long distance and because we've never met in person, but I mean I like him a lot. I don't regret it at all.

We have been wanting to meet and we had to wait until both of us were relatively free. I am currently on summer break and my parents were okay with my birthday present being a trip to Los Angeles. We're staying in Hollywood to visit Universal Harry Potter after I visit with Kio for a few days. While I'm there, my mom and dad will be somewhere else enjoying their vacation.

We land and I text Kio Here! Now I just gotta find pickup area :)
He texts back I will pull in and be there in 5! Can't wait to hug and kiss you :)
I text back Same!

My mom asks "Where is Kio meeting you sweetheart?"
I answer "The pickup lane in front of the airport."
My dad replies "Well then it's time we part. We know you're a responsible independent woman and we trust you to to walk over by yourself. That being said, be safe and if you ever need to leave, let us know. We're only one call away."
My mom adds "We love you and hope you have so much fun!"
I hug my parents and we part ways.

I walk and walk and walk. Like seriously how big is this place?!? I'm confused. What!?!

I find the pickup area and walk outside.
I call Kio and he answers.

((Start of conversation))
K - Kio Y/N - Your Name

K - Hi baby.
Y/N - Hey! I'm out in the pickup area!
K - I just pulled in, so I just have to get around this big line.
Y/N - Ok yay!
K - Mhmmm oh I see you. I'm pulling up.
Y/N - OMG!

((End of conversation))

Kio's POV

Omg my baby! She's so cute!
I get out and walk up to her.
She hugs me and I hug her back.
When I pull away, I ask "May I kiss you?"
She nods and I kiss her.

After we kiss, I put her suitcase and bags in the back of my car.
We get into my car and I smile at her.

I start driving and she asks "Ooh which of your Spotify playlists is this?"
I answer "Car rides with them and it has a smiley face on the end of it."
She replies "Awww so cute. I will confess that I have indeed listened to it before today."
I smirk and reply "Baby, I love that you lovey playlists. I'm glad we both appreciate each other's playlists."
She replies "Aww I know. Sometimes I'll look at my friend activity to see what you've been listening to and it makes me feel all warm inside knowing we recently listened to the same thing."
I reply "You're gonna make me cry. Wow."
She laughs and leans over to kiss me on the cheek.

We finally arrive at the house and we get out.
I carry one of her bags and she carries the other inside to my room.
We set them down and I exclaim "Well you made it to my room and well Los Angeles. I'm so happy you're here."
She smiles at me and says "I like the photos you have hung up and the decorations. Your room is just so you, Kio."
I smile and say "Thank you. I really like it too. Do you want to meet Mochi?"
She laughs and replies "Why else would I have come to Los Angeles?"
I make a pouty face and say "Sad."
She laughs and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and rest my head on her shoulder.

Y/N exclaims "I was kidding just so you know. I wanted to see you too. Mmmm... You smell so good. We should just stand like this forever."
Awww she said one of the best compliments I think to receive.
I exclaim "Thanks baby."

I open Mochi's crate and he jumps out. He jumps up at Y/N who immediately starts petting him. She jumps around with him and he gets so hyper. Awwww my two babies!

I pull out my phone and take a few photos.
I then slide my phone back into my pocket and play with them.

My door opens and Anthony walks in. Mochi runs over and jumps up at him.
He pets him and smiles.
He walks over closer to us and says "Hi I'm Anthony. You must Kio's girlfriend that was coming in today."
Y/N sits up and says "Yes I am Kio's girlfriend. My name is Y/N. I just want you to know that you and Avani are literally so adorable. I live for your content together. Like 10/10 goals!"
She's so sweet. Awww.
He laughs and replies "Thank you. I love her so much. Hehe soooo... I was just walking in to ask if you guys wanted to eat dinner. Someone is making food and wanted to know if we should count you both in."
I answer "Yes count us in Anthony. Thanks."
He smiles and nods. He then walks out the door.

I exclaim "Sooo ... you think they are couple goals huh?"
Y/N smiles and nods.
I kiss her on the forehead and say "Personally we're couple goals."
She laughs and replies "I mean sure yeah of course we are."
I laugh too and kiss her on the cheek.
She says "Soooo... I think we should watch Harry Potter after dinner."
I reply "Great plan. I approve. Just remember your boyfriend is me not Draco."
She replies "And your girlfriend is not Hermione it's me."
I laugh and we kiss.

We have dinner with the rest of the crew, which is really nice. Y/N compliments every one of them, which I think is lifting their confidence a bit. Haha. She seems to fit in and they like her or so I think? I mean they called me a simp to my face as well, which made Y/N laugh a lot.

After dinner, we go back to my bedroom and we turn on Harry Potter 4. We were both feeling a one of the middle movies and we decided 4 was good.

.................................................................

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

College is hard. I have so much work.
Sorry for like no updates recently :/
I'm working on it!!