Louis glides around Sandman, and speeds away from him. He makes a sharp 180 degree turn, gliding back towards him. His glider begins to shoot rockets at Sandman, hitting him and causing many explosions.

This proves too much for Sandman to handle, and he begins falling apart and turning back into a pile of sand. The crowd applauds and cheers.

Meanwhile, you slowly get up from the floor. You hear a screeching, and begin to look around. It feels ominous, and silent. Then, there's another screech.

You turn back around, only to be grabbed from above and thrown into a steel beam above.

You: Argh!

You land back on the floor, rolling over onto your stomach. Venom lands in front of you. This time, Venom doesn't pull his face back to talk as Gabe. He speaks through the symbiote, his voice sounding more monstrous.

Venom: You haven't suffered nearly enough, Y/N. I'm getting kind of bored.

You get up, clenching your fists and facing him.

You: It's the suit, Gabe. It's taking over you. I know what it's like.

Venom: I know. But I don't care. It loves me, and I love it back. Together, we're unstoppable.

He charges you. You leap over him, but he quickly shoots his black web at your back and pulls you down. He grabs and pins you to the floor, then rips your mask off. You kick him off and do a backflip back onto your feet. 

Venom: I'm going to enjoy ripping the flesh off your bones.

You: TMI, by the way.

You land a hook across his jaw, but he dodges the next swing. He grabs your arm and throws you aside. Venom begins to attack with a flurry of punches, but you weave and dodge them. You land a roundhouse kick at his face, and are about to land another kick but he parrys and grabs your leg instead.

He begins to flail you around, and hits you against a pillar. He then swings you around and hits you against a wall. You fall down and Venom grabs you by the neck. He exposes his teeth and long tongue.

Venom: I'm going to enjoy this.

He retracts his claws. Suddenly, his arm is slashed with a razor bat. He lets out a growl before Louis glides in and hits him with his glider. Venom lands near a wall, but quickly gets up. Louis revs his glider and prepares to speed towards Venom.

Venom shoots a web at Louis, and tugs. Louis is pulled off his glider and is flying towards Venom. He clotheslines Louis, and he falls through an elevator shaft into the floors below.

You: Louis!

The unmanned glider begins to fly erratically. It hits a pile of steel beams that fall onto the floor. The sound of the crashing beams begin to hurt Venom. He holds his head and writhes in pain as the symbiote reacts.

Bingo. Sounds waves. You remember.

The crashing stops, and Venom recovers.

You: This ends here.

Venom charges you again and swipes his claws. You dodge and land a knee to his chest. You then land and uppercut which sends him flying back. You backflip towards the steel cylinder beams and pick one up.

Venom leaps at you, but you swing the beam as if it was a baseball bat and hit Venom. You shoot a web at another cylinder beam and pull it towards yourself. You then bang the two beams together, causing a sort of sonic noise that hurts Venom.

You then stab the beams into the ground, causing another sound wave. Venom continues to shriek and writhe in pain. You grab two other beams, and stab them into the ground too. You leap over Venom, web-pulling two other cylinder beams while in the air, and you land. You stab them into the ground as well.

You do the same with several other beams, making a circle around Venom. You use one beam to hit the others, continuing the vibrations and loud sound.

The symbiote can't take it anymore and begins to unstick itself off of Gabe. You shoot a web at Gabe's exposed back, and tug hard. You pull him out and he lands near you, unconcsious. The symbiote stays in a monstrous form, shreiking and growling, You hit the beams one last time, hurting the alien and causing it to shrink.

You see Louis's glider near you, and press a trigger exposing a pumpkin bomb. You grab it, and press it. You toss it at the symbiote.

BOOM!

You shield your eyes as there's a bright flash, and you feel a wave of heat. You look on, and see strands of the remaining symbiote burning in the fire.

 You look on, and see strands of the remaining symbiote burning in the fire

The symbiote was destroyed.

Venom was destroyed.