Vistarion

Y/n Pov

I did my morning routine and walked to the living room. I noticed Irene sit on the couch with a very satisfied expression. Next to her were two girls sitting on the couch both were looking quite pretty. One had a black tight suite on that was tightly around her body, showing her curves quite a lot. Starting from her lower arm was a grey outline about 5 cm wide going down towards her mid outer thigh. Her dark blue hair was held up by a black bandana with yellow adorned ends on both sides of it. Her eyes had a dark brown color. The other girl had slightly darker blonde hair with brown eyes. Her upper body was hugged by a white coat going down as well to her mid thigh. It was adorned with yellow lines at the end and her waist, as well as her wrists and slightly bellow her shoulders on her upper arm. Her legs were covered by tight white pants adorned with white boots. "Good Morning Irene" I said and smiled lightly. 

She smiled back and handed me a cup of tea " Morning Y/n we will be going into town and buy some clothes for you" She said and pointed to the door.

"These two girls are Heine Lunasea and Juliet Sun." She added and pointed to the two girls.

"Hello I'm Y/n, Irene's student" I said and bowed.

The blue haired girl huffed a little while the blonde one smiled. "Tell me do you have what it takes to make us happy" Heine asked as she looked me up and down.

"He sure as hell is build for it" Juliet said as she began to fondle my muscles. I blushed as she began to go lower then my abs.

"Juliet, Heine Stop teasing him he isn't your toy" Irene glared at them.

"We are sorry Irene-sama" both said and bowed.

"Now then without any more things to stop us we should go into town." Irene said and stood up. 

We went outside and sat into a magic mobile Irene had a servant with her. We drove into town to a clothing store.

We passed the main gate of Vistarion, Alvarez capital. The city was always decorated rather beautiful since there was always something to celebrate. "Vistarion it's quite the sight, when I first came here I never thought that there would be a city of this size" Irene said with a slight smile.

Suddenly bells were ringing people walked swiftly to the main road of the city. "What is the commotion here" I asked Irene and she smirked.

"Oh that is probably the emperor coming back, he was away for a bit" Irene said and a red cross appeared on one of her eyes. "Yes it's indeed Emperor Spriggan. He will be delighted to see you" She said happily. 

Irene opened the door to it swiftly. "Good morning miss Belserion." The owner said and bowed lightly.

"Hello Kemu. I've come to buy some training clothes for my student that I will be teaching. Do you have anything in your assortment that could fit him?" She asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, sure we have that here" He replied and walked to a wardrobe showing several different colors.

"I'll take that" Irene said and pointed to red colored pants and shirts. "And these boots should be good for training as well" She added and pointed to them. Irene looked over at Rose and a lightbulb appeared above her head as she got an idea "A dress for Rose the Exceed, is there something in that size." She asked and the owner nod. "Of course here these clothes should fit her." He said and showed us white small dresses.

"Thank you Kemu. I will come again when all the clothes are ripped to buy knew ones" She said while she paid.

Irene then went to the castle with me, Heine and Juliet had to stay outside Irene ordered it. "Y/n stay close to me I don't want you to run into one of the other Spriggans" She said a little worried. We walked down the main corridor when a woman with green hair crossed our path, I knew who it was.