Showoff from Fairy Tail

Y/n Pov

It's the third day of the Grand Magic Games Erza and I are sitting at our balcony at the games, waiting for the announcement.

"I welcome today Lahar from the Magic council as our guest commentator for today's Grand magic games." Lola exclaimed and pointed to his right.

"I'm pleased to be here." Lahar exclaimed with a monotnous voice. 

"Lahar, I hear you are the captain of the Council's Arrestand-Custody Division." Lola asked curious. 

"Yes We will permit no injustices during the Games. I'm also her to watch over two specific people." Lahar exclaimed and looked at the Fairy Tail balcony.

"Are we allowed to know who they are." Lola asked in wonder.

Lahar shock his head. "I wont tell anything other then the two mages could most likely be the most powerful in the history of Fiore." Lahar exclaimed serious.

Lola nod. "The competition for the third day is Pandemonium! One member from each guild will be taking part!!" Lola exclaimed.

Erza thought for a moment. "I'll go! Erza exclaimed curtly with a booming voice like her mother.

I smirked. "If my Scarlet Dragon goes then I will too!" I exclaimed and jumped down.

Irene smiled at me. "Don't make it to boring Y/n. I want to enjoy a spectacle." She exclaimed and I nod.

"Whatever it is he will beat it." Laxus exclaimed with an approving grin.

All the contestants walked into the Arena and we stood in front of a man with punpkin hat. "Someone want to tell us what the game is?" I asked a little impatient.

"Welcome to the third day of the Grand Magic Games, ladies and gentleman. The third game is called Pandemonium. Contestants are going to draw lots in order to chose the order they will enter. There will be 100 monsters to battle, each contestant has to chose the number of monsters it wants to face. If it loses at the last monster the points will be lost." Mato explained.

We all drew our numbers and Erza smiled. "I am number one." She stated and couldn't stop a smirk.

"Damn I was hoping to get that number." I replied with a pout.

"I had figured this game would all depend on the number I drew." Erza exclaimed.

"You mean luck of the draw? N-No... Maybe,but I don't think so. The game is set up to be based on how you pace yourself and how well you sum up the situation."Mato exclaimed.

Erza smirked wide. "No. This game is over. I will take my right to battle on all one hundred monsters. I choose the number 100." Erza shouted for everyone to hear.

"That's my daughter!" Irene shouted happily.

"Show them what Fairy Tail has in store!" I said towards Erza as she passed by me.

Erza enters the pandemonium. A Fairy that should have fallen soared in the battle withstanding anything that was thrown her way, defeating all monsters walking out without even a single injury on her body thanks to the vigorous training that she did with Irene.

The entire arena erupted into cheers as Erza steeped out of the building unfazed by her action. Erza raised her sword in the air. "This is Fairy Tail." She shouted and glared at Saber Tooth.

"S-she defeated all of them without getting hit once!" Mato shouted in shock.

Erza walked up to me. "I'm sorry that it took so long." She said and apologized.