Warrod Sequen

The days had gone by quickly for us and it was just a few weeks after the grand magic games. Irene Erza and I were sitting at the guilds bar as we came back from a monster hunting request just an hour ago. 

"Natsu! Gray! We've got another request asking for you two personally!!" Makarov shouted from the bar holding up a flyer.

"Not again!" Natsu and Gray shouted at the same time in annoyance.

"Oh, I see So that's the reason they teamed up on that job." Lucy spoke surprised. Erza nodded. "They've requested you, so make friends and go!" She ordered sternly.

Makarov looked at the paper reading it. "Hm? Hmm?! This one..." He mumbled looking closer at it. "What is it, old man?" Natsu asked in wonder.

Gray crossed his arms. "I'm not going anywhere with him!" He pointed out. "Neither am I!" Natsu shot back. Gray glared at Natsu. "Don't touch me!" He growled.

Makarov's eyes widened. "No... You will have to go... And this time, you're going to be on your absolute best behavior..." He mumbled sweatdripping.

I looked at master Makarov slightly worried. "Oh no I know that kind of face all to well." I said smiling softly.

Irene took as sip from her strawberry drink. "That can only mean a higher up has requested something." She pointed out and Erza looked at us with a questionmark.

Makarov looked up from the paper. "The one who put in the request is Warrod Sequen. He is ranked fourth among the wizard saints, and has been dubbed one of the Four Emperors of Ishgar." He spoke and the guild went silent.

Irene looked up from eating her cake. "A wizard saint? They have the same rank as me and Y/n in Alvarez." She said surprised.

Erza's eyes went to Irene with a questioning look. "Tell me does you rank still count?" She asked gently waving her fork around.

Irene nodded. "Pretty much, when we left we didn't get to do that." She replied and then I heard her groan lightly.

"We kind of forgot it. So yes we still are two of the twelve spriggans." I added and Erza looked down before locking her gaze with mine again.

"It doesn't matter as long as you never go back." She pointed out grabbing my hand.

Irene smiled happily. "We never will leave you Erza." She said joyfull.

Timeskip the team is walking to the wizard saint

We were on our way to the wizard saint that lived pretty far out from any village or city so we had to take a carriage and then walk the rest. I looked towards Erza who smiled contently.

"What a peaceful place!" Lucy awed.

"Yeah if I would build a home I'd want it near a town but I'd want it as peaceful like here." I said looking around the grassfields.

Erza raised an eyebrow. "You are thinking of a home already?" She asked in wonder.

I shrugged. "I'm still living with Irene and I think that I should get my own home." I replied to her and Erza laid her hand under her chin.

Irene smiled. "I don't mind it, Erza you could live at my home than since you are my daughter and I should care for you. Besides Erza and I are sharing you so you will live at my place anyway." She replied and then looked down to Wendy. "I might have to get something to prevent Wendy from hearing too much noise." She mumbled.

Erza shook her head. "I'm ok with just sleeping with Y/n there, for now." She replied happily smiling.

Wendy stretched and smiled happily. "The air's so fresh!" She said taking a deep breath.