The Scarlet daughter🍋

Y/n Pov

I looked at Erza she was pinned down below me as we fell down the embankment she looked at me directly. I was wondering who she sees as her boyfriend. She didn't finish the sentence instead she moved with her lips Close to mine and I instinctively did the same her hands cupped my face gently, "Y/n." She whispered hotly as she got Closer and her eyes closed. "Erza." I replied silently in the same way. I felt a shock go trough my body as I felt her lips on mine her hands were on my cheeks to hold me in place as I went up with my own hands to her cheeks, she nibbled my upper lip and kissed me for a bit before she parted away looking at me through half lidded eyes. "...you Y/n I love you". She said and moved a hand on my cheek. I blushed from the kiss and slowly got what she said. The person she loves and sees as her boyfriend is me. She looked at me with her big brown eyes before she looked down. I placed my hand under her chin and pushed it up gazing into her eyes I smiled warmly at her "I love you too my Scarlet princess" I placed my hands on her waist and kissed her again.

Erza Pov

Y/n he is the guy of my dreams and no one else. I stood in front of him I felt my heart beat heavily I could hear each beat. I looked at his ice blue eyes and said the words "The Person I call my boyfriend is..." But I didn't finish my sentence instead we fell down the embankment, then I placed my hands on his cheeks and gave him my first kiss. Jellal almost had it but I had my doubts if he's the right one. I fear that with the past that connected me with him I'd only get hurt again. But Y/n is different he has a tragic past that I can understand like mine. But our past is not connected to the same tower since he wasn't there. I parted from his lips and looked into his ice blue eyes. "you Y/n I love you." I said with my cheeks flushed red.

A/N: A small lime part comes now. Lime means just heated kissing.

I was blushing madly since I admitted my feelings to him. He didn't say anything my heart slowly stopped because I thought he didn't love me I looked down and felt that I was going to cry and wanted to walk away because I made a mistake and he doesn't love me. "Do you love me" I mumbled. I felt his hand on my chin and I looked up meeting his eyes. I felt his hands on my waist He looked into my eyes, I felt like he read me that's how deep I thought he looked at mine. "I love you too my Scarlet princess". Then he leaned forward and gave me a deep sinful loving kiss. I leaned into the kiss deepening it it's a passionate and very deep one. I felt his tongue caress my lip. I felt him nibble at my lower lip. I gasped a little and then felt his tongue explore my mouth.

He pulled my thigh up pressing it against his waist and moved his hand on it rubbing it while I only had a skirt and panties underneath. I felt his crotch rub on mine, my panties were getting damp from it. I moaned into the kiss as this felt amazing. This is the person I love, I had to part from the kiss panting for air I saw a string of saliva drop down. I looked at him with a flushed face. His hand caressed my cheek and he smiled happily with a bit of pink on his cheeks. He's tender and caring but at the same time can blast any enemy to the ground to protect his friends and loved ones. He seems loyal to the end and wont cheat on me with someone else. But I still had some thoughts about why he sleeps at the same home like my mother.

A/n Lime part finished

I asked in a silent voice as if I was scared from the answer. "Y/n I need to know something that is on my mind since you joined. My mother seems to be in her best years and is just barely older than me, from the looks of it. You are a young and attractive man that certainly would sleep with a woman. What I want to know is... Did you and my mother have any sexual relation happen?" I asked and looked at him with hope in my eyes that his answer wasn't what I thought of being. But he looked away and sighed while sitting down he didn't dare to look at me now. I knew from how he reacted that my fear was right but I didn't run away. I sat next to him and waited for his answer hoping that he can make my eyes that began to water stop.