Tenrou Island part 2

Y/n Pov

Rose flew next to me as we searched for the exit, It seemed like I reached the end of the cave since I could see a light at the end of it. I stepped outside and what I saw shocked me quite a bit.

"Hello my dragon king." The voice said with a more than happy smile.

My jaw dropped in shock. Irene had her human dragon form activated. She laid on a rock sideways with her arm supporting her upper body. Her dragon wings were covered in red feathers that sprouted from the back. Her wings were covering her body from the blazing sun. Her dragon tail that grew from the tailbone was going over her leg to her front waving some air to her face. The chest that she presented me was free from any clothes. Her human dragon form had no scales and showed her pale skin.

I sat next to her on the rock as no one was here except us yet. "Irene tell me why are you in your human dragon form" I asked as she laid a hand on my lap.

"Well it's hot here so I changed into a lighter outfit, I have a bikini on as well." She said and lifted her wings now from her body as she sat up facing me. "Wendy is back there soaking in the cold water of the lake after our small fight against Laxus she was a bit dirty so she wanted to take a dip." Irene added and pointed to Wendy, I could see her head resting on a stone.

"How was your fight against Laxus" I asked as she laid her head on my chest.

"I played around with him mostly. I showed Wendy how to use her enchantment magic in more ways and her dragon slayer magic as well." Irene said and kissed my cheek. "How did yours go. Did you face an S class?" she asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I had to fight against Erza" I said and blushed a little nervous. Irene's eyes now were narrowed and she looked quite angry.

"I hope you didn't hurt her" She growled and her left hand began to crackle with magic.

"No of course not. I just blocked her attacks and then trapper her but I also kissed her and then she let me pass" I hastily said and sweat dripped. She let her hand down again.

"Y/n please kiss me" Irene asked and moved over me laying on my body, her wings moved lightly while the tip of her tail ran along my leg. I cupped her face and kissed her lips softly she pulled more in and placed her hands around my neck locking them. Our tongues locked together and we began to make out more, I could feel Irene rub with her crotch on mine. I heard her moan softly as I lightly ran my fingers along her waist and chest. She began to pull on my shirt dropping it on the ground while we still kissed. 

I heard a rustling in the bushes, Irene and I both looked up to see Makarov stare at the both of us. Makarov cleared his throat. "Did I disturb you two in some way" He asked and his gaze went over me and Irene that laid on me. 

I saw Irene transform back into her normal human form and her bikini showed up it was colored green. "No master Makarov you didn't" Irene said and pouted a little.

"I will be waiting for the rest of the contestants here since they haven't showed up yet" Makarov said and sat on another stone.

"I saw how your fights went Irene and Y/n I'm quite surprised how professional you were Irene, you made no mistakes and always kept calm" Makarov said and looked down.

"However you were a bit too into it and blew a hole into the cave" Makarov added and looked a little furious.

"I'm sorry master I just played a little with Laxus and uppercut him making him fly out of it" Irene replied and bowed.

"No it's alright it's not the first time that it happened when Gildarts made his S class trial he blew the roof off the cave and now we have one cave that is out in the open." He said and began to drink from a flask.