Bonding time part 5

A/n This is the next part of the bedtime story.

Irene smiled at the beautiful words that she heard. Her Heart raced at His confesion. "I was supposed to say that, it surprised me how you were so caring and ready to help my people to get their home back." Irene replied.

"And Yes I'll be your wife." Irene added pulling Makarov up into a kiss.

The knights now clapped in joy. "Now that's what I call a marriage proposal right after getting rid of a king." Sir Gareth said and the other knights nod.

Makarov looked at the kings head and at the window. "So how are we going to tell the citizens that the king has fallen." He asked and looked at Irene.

The knights shrugged all in unison as their armor was heard moving. "I know how." Irene said and grabbed the head. She walked with Makarov in hand to the balcony of the palace.

Irene looked down to her people. She suddenly grabbed Makarov by the collar and kissed him passionately. with the head still in her left hand. The people could be heard letting out a confused gasp.

Irene pulled away from the kiss and pressed the head in the hand of Makarov. Both Irene and Makarov now held the head up high showing it to the people as they cheered in excitement.

A bit of time later Irene was now standing at the window looking outside of her bedroom. A few days had passed since she had her kingdom back. The knights of the dragons order were now on a mission to get the stolen goods back that the general had sended to his own kingdom. Irene hadn't yet said anything from her surprise that she had. The throne room was repaired and now had two equally sized thrones. The bells of Dragnof's cathedral rang loud and people were going to the main road that was aligned with the palace from the gate. Irene swiftly made her way down to to the entrance of the palace. Irene only wore a light red dress that was enough for her. Irene opened the doors herself and she could see the knights of the dragons order now stand in front of her. The knights were all stepping aside. As Makarov made his way to Irene. He had a blue and gold plated armor with a visor like sir Arthur's red armor.

Irene pulled away Makarov's helmet and smiled at him. she kissed him softly with the helmet still in her hand before giving it back to him. "We did id Irene we got all the stolen gold and gems back from the other kingdom." Makarov said and smiled as he pointed to the carriages that were filled with chests. "Our battle horses sure were useful and strong enough but we still had to stop and rest a few times. Queen Irene your husband is an extraordinary person and king." Arthur exclaimed as he laid an arm around him.

Makarov turned to the people that were looking at them. "People of Dragnof I Makarov brought back the treasure of Dragnof with the ten knights. Without their help I wouldn't stand here." He exclaimed. "And for this glorious day we all will eat together under the clear night sky of Dragnof on the main market with a fire and around it will be the tables with us all eating together. Irene and I aren't rulers that look down on the people of our kingdom we look at you the same height and we know how important every one of you is." Makarov added.

Later the whole city got together and ate what was served meat and wine. In between all this were Irene and Makarov but both rulers weren't touching a drop of the alcoholic beverage due to what happened to Irene. When Makarov had a glass with wine in hand Irene grew scared and immediately grabbed it giving it to another person. Makarov was now holding Irene tightly in his arms. "I know that you fear that I would hurt you if I drink it. So I wont take a drop of it and you feel safe." Makarov said softly.

Irene nod. She stood up and all the people now looked at the woman. "People of Dragnof I Irene have to make a small announcement. The reason for why I'm not touching a drop of wine is because inside of me is growing the next ruler of Dragnof, Irene said and raised her glass of water. All the people cheered. Irene sat back down again. She felt a hand on her shoulder. "Queen Irene why didn't you say who's child it is most off the people probably know that it's not from Makarov." Arthur asked.