Battle of Magnolia

"Hey sparky I hope you are well". I said in a slightly nervous tone.  He glared at me before he stood up still eyeing me. "I'm surprised that Erza hasn't beaten you to a pulp for what you did to her?" He said in a slightly disappointed way

I rubbed the back of my head nervously "She kind of did, she pierced me with her sword but thanks to my healing magic I'm good" I said with a slight smile.

Laxus pulled up one eyebrow. "Erza isn't the only one who attacked you right?" I sighed and nod. "Gajeel hit me first, Wendy didn't. Erza pierced me with her sword and you?" I asked waiting for a fist to my face.

He smiled smugly. "I'm just gonna do this" He pat my head grinning smugly. "Welcome back short-stuff" He chuckled. 

I pouted. "I'm not that short I'm taller than Erza" I shouted towards him. I felt one arm around me and I saw Erza look at me smirking. "You are barely half a head taller than me Y/n so you are short but It's better for me, I don't have to tiptoe in order to kiss you" She said demonstrating it.

I smiled. "Fine I'm short, you happy now" I said to Laxus. 

He chuckled "Sure I beat one of the Spriggans myself and Erza seems to have beaten two in one go by herself." He said impressed. 

I looked at Laxus again. "Yes she did beat me and Neinhart" I replied with a smirk.

Laxus looked at me with a concerned expression and said "Y/n you know Erza she's behaving really strange lately, she's been puking around in the morning" He said with a confused face as he couldn't say what. 

I cut him of with a chuckle and said "I know sparky she said it to me before hand and I'm happy to be by her side again" I said and smiled at Erza.

Wendy walked up to us as she was done "Y/n, Erza did you make it up?" Wendy asked and Erza pat her head. 

Erza and I nod. "Yes Wendy we are good now" Erza said with a happy smile. We headed to a tend were Wendy cared for some other injured people, I got into the tend and then... I got Frozen into a statue in an instant. I got my head free. "Gray what are you doing in here" I asked confused. 

He glared at me. "Y/n do you know how hard it's for us especially Erza?" He growled.

I nod "Yes Gray I know but I'm on your side... I know I'm on Fairy Tail's side Irene is too we never betrayed you." I said and looked down. I saw a fist go to my face and hit me I looked around and saw Juvia with an angry look. I sighed. "Juvia you too want to beat met?" I asked with a frown. 

She smiled. "No Gray-sama hit you so I did the same and everyone of the guild wants to punch your face for what you did" She retorted with a glare. 

I chuckled. "I deserve being punched for doing this to you guys". I replied with a smile.

Wendy went to me "Y/n you can use healing magic right? please help me to heal our friends". Wendy asked pleading. I nod and began to heal Gray and the other people. 

Erza taped my shoulder. "Y/n how many of the Spriggans are too strong for us to fight?" Erza asked with a worried tone. "We took out Wall, Neinhart, Ajeel and that robot was beaten too." Erza said and looked at me with a questioning look. 

I thought for a moment."Only August Irene and I would be impossible for you to beat I took out Dimaria and Bloodman myself, God Serena is somewhat of a challenge but I think you can beat him just fine. Leave August to me or Irene we are the only ones wo can stand up to him and Erza you beat Ajeel alone without help from others I'm proud to have such a woman as my future wife". I said with a warm smile.

Laxus was looking around confused. "Guys this isn't how I remember Hargeon to look like It's all shifted" He said worried. 

I sighed "That's Universe 1, Irenes Master Enchantment she's an extremely skilled mage and no one is as good as her. I too started to learn her enchantment magic but I'm not that good with it and a staff seems to help quite well, she likes to wack me with it when I do something stupid." I said with a chukle.