Dragons Tooth

After we went towards the city we surprisingly got inside the town without problems . Lucy looked at the palace scanning it. "So how are we passing the guards to get inside." She asked as we all looked at it from the main street. 

Erza stretched herself a little. "I don't know about you others but I think it should be best if we rent a hotel room to sleep there and observe the palace. We write down when they change guards and anything else that could help us to slip inside the place without getting seen." She exclaimed with a serious look.

Irene smiled. "That sounds perfect just how I would expect from my daughter." She exclaimed happily and hugged her. 

Gray nod as well. "Considering the guards I don't want to have the same thing happen as last time in Stella, so Natsu you should leave this to the others." He sneered at him.

"It wasn't my fault." He replied in offense.

"What about a distraction so that we can slip inside without the guards seeing us." I asked and crossed my arms.

Irene and Erza mused for a bit. "I believe that Heine and Juliet can do that." Irene replied and the girls nod. "You can count on us big sister." Juliet exclaimed.

"How will we be looking inside of the palace since we don't know where they keep it." Wendy asked in wonder.

Natsu looked at a poster and pointed to it. "There." He exclaimed and we all looked at it in surprise.

"Either they are overly confident about it not being stolen or plain stupid." Irene exclaimed with a deadpan look.

"Yes this might be easier then we thought." Erza chimed in "And here I thought we would have to fight against an entire army." She added and sighed in relieve.

I looked at her. "Still we should keep our guard up or else we could run into a trap." I exclaimed and everyone agreed.

 We rented a few rooms for the night and began preparing our brake in at midnight. "Erza, Irene. I want you to stay close to me so that I can protect you." I exclaimed to them.

Irene smiled. "Don't worry we can look for ourselves." She replied and kissed me.

We all headed for the palace and split up into several directions. "Irene can you cover our guild marks." Erza asked and Irene nod making them disappear. We ran into an alley and jumped up the roof running towards the palace we could see Heine and Juliet taking care of the guards like Irene asked them to and both made the guards follow them. Rose grabbed Erza on the back to fly with her to the tower while Irene and I flew to it lading without being seen. "So how will we be getting by this door." I asked and Irene smirked. She placed her hand next to it on a wall it began to crumble lightly. "I just enchanted the wall to become brittle." She curtly said and walked in, Erza and I followed looking everywhere. "There the staff." She said and walked to it with her hand raised to grab it.

Erza grabbed her hand and stopped her. "Wait it might have a trap on it so we should be careful." She exclaimed and Irene gave her a surprised look before taking her hand back.

We began to look around for any traps. "You two should get out and fly away I'll join you soon with the staff." I exclaimed and both nod walking out. I grabbed the staff quickly and flew out of the tower towards Irene and Erza that waited at a nearby alley. "So let's go to our meeting point the cliff outside the town. " I exclaimed to them.  We made our we to it and waited for Natsu to appear since everyone else was here already including Wendy. It didn't take long for it to happen and soon enough we took of with the carriage. "So Heine and Juliet how did you manage to distract the guards." Irene asked them with a curious look.