Scarlet Dragons

Y/n Pov

I'm currently fighting against both Erza and Irene. Irene is really stern as a mentor but wants the best for me and Erza. I smirked eagerly since Erza fights like a real dragon her eyes show real power nothing like I saw in Natsu when I fought him. Irene must be proud to have such a daughter. I got kicked in the face by Irene and Erza punched my stomach making me fly towards a rock. I propelled of it and dashed at Erza grabbing her and pining her down on the beach under me. She smirked lightly and swung her sword at me. It's hard to fight against two formidable opponents at the same time even for me. Irene blocked our attack with her staff making us stop. We both looked at her with attention. Irene was so happy that she could train her daughter she smiled the whole time.

"Now Erza do you want to have your secret power unlocked." Irene said with a smirk.

"Of course but what will it do." Erza said and furrowed her eyebrows in wonder.

"It'll make you able to split a mountain with your fist." I exclaimed serious.

"Literally or figuratively?" Erza asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." I retorted. Erza got extremely excited and began to slightly shake with joy.  

"Ok do it Irene." Erza said with a serious expression. Irene places her hand over Erza and red markings appeared on her body. 

"Are you feeling something Erza?" I asked in wonder as I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Not yet" Erza exclaimed but her markings lit up making her drop in my arms. "My whole body feels like it's being burned from the inside!!!" Erza yelped in pain.

"Don't worry Erza it's normal. It happened to me too." I said and comforted her by lightly moving a hand through her silky smooth scarlet hair.

Erza Twitched from the constant pain "But what will it do?" She exclaimed in wonder looking up to me with pain in her eyes.

Irene walked to Erza placing a hand on her cheek "It will awaken your hidden magic power you are my daughter meaning half of your magic power is my power meaning from a dragon and dragons are the most powerful beings of this world." Irene exclaimed with a smile.

Erza twitched "Am I getting powers like Y/n then?" Erza asked with hope.

"Not my god dragon slayer magic more like Irenes magic or your own mixed with your the knight magic." I retorted and placed her head on my lap.

"Sounds awesome." Erza exclaimed with a pained sound.

"Just hold on a bit longer Erza my child." Irene said with worry in her voice.

Half an hour later

I had Erza's head on my lap as she was moving around heavily before, then she fell unconscious during it. Just like me when Irene did this to amplify my power, I stroked her hair softly as it seemed she reacted to it and her body didn't twitch as much. She slowly woke up after her body stopped twitching.

"How are you feeling Erza?" I softly asked as she sat up.

Her hand was pressed on her forehead as she was a little dizzy. "I feel like I'm cooked thoroughly and my body feels stiff." She whined a little.

Irene and I chuckled lightly when I got an idea. "Let me help a bit." I said and placed a hand on her chest I made a golden light go into Erza.

Erza blushed terribly from this touch and she looked at me startled. "Kyaaa." She yelled and punched me making me fly towards the other end of the beach. "What the hell happend?!" Erza shouted as she looked at where I flew away.