Ryuzetsu Land

After our little cuddling session up in Irene's room we went back down to our friends seeing Levy holding a poster.  "A pool?" Erza asked in wonder and Wendy smiled. Irene looked more then interested. "Is there one nearby?" Lucy asked in excitement.

Levy held her hand up into the air with her pointer finger extended. "It's a summer resort known all throughout Fiore, Ryuuzetsu Land." She said excited.

"We gotta go for sure!" Natsu Exclaimed and Gray appeared next to him. "Since it's so damn hot." Gray chimed in but he wasn't wearing a shirt. "AYE SIR." Happy added. I looked over at Irene that clapped her hands together with a happy smile on her. "That sounds wonderful, don't you think Y/n." She said in joy and I nodded. "Sure we can use some fun after the strain we had in the games." I said and saw Irene's eyes sparkle. Rose jumped on my shoulder. "I will come too." She said and smiled. 

I exited my changing booth and walked with Rose to the entrance of the pool area, I looked down and smiled at my Scarlet colored swimming trunks with some black flames on the sides. My gaze fell to the rocks right behind the big swimming pool that was there and then I shifted my gaze to the bar were non alcoholic beverages were served. "That's strange I was sure if there was a bar like this here than Irene would have got a strawberry cocktail." I said and Rose chuckled. "Well maybe they just didn't have it and she's sulking somewhere in the pool, you know how she is since she has her emotions back." Rose replied and I nodded. "Yeah she's quite dorky since she got her emotions back almost like Erza." I replied with a smile. "Hey Y/n finally you got here what took you so long." A voice belonging to Irene asked. I turned to her and I felt my face blush as I saw Irene in a swimsuit.

 I turned to her and I felt my face blush as I saw Irene in a swimsuit

"Oh wow you look absolutely stunning with all this on you Irene." I said and she smiled happily. "Well this is my first time visiting a waterpark so I took my best bikini." She replied and sipped on a strawberry cocktail, I smiled softly as I knew if they had something like that she would go for it. "Do you like it." She asked and moved her hands to her head to show me the full view of it and the backside too.

I held a hand in front of my nose. "It's perfect." I replied and almost had nosebleed. I looked around to look for our friends. "You know where Erza, Lucy and Wendy are?" I asked raising an eyebrow and she shrugged shaking her head. "I know they were still in the changing booth when I left, I got her just a minute before you." She replied and I chuckled.

"And you straight up went to the bar to order a strawberry cocktail." I said with a smirk and she puffed her cheeks and then pouted. "I was thirsty ok and I love anything that has strawberries in it." She replied slightly offended and crossed her arms.

I chuckled softly. "I know strawberry." I joked and saw her slightly blush. "D-don't call me like that." She stammered and I stifled a laugh. 

"Fine fine you win." I replied and raised my hands to my shoulders signing I give up. "So what will we do." I asked and she thought for a second. "We're here." I heard Lucy's voice say. "It's so spacious." Wendy exclaimed in amazement. "This feels great, hey Y/n it's good that you are here already." Erza's voice said and I turned to them.