A hurtful past

On the place where Wendy was taken she woke up slowly. Her gaze trailed around the room she was in. She tried to lift her arms but noticed chains on her wrists. Wendy couldn't use magic they were magic restraining shakles. She looked at metal bars in front of her. "Where am I." She asked herself. "Carla where are you." She shouted with worry as she couldn't see her exceed.

She heard footsteps coming closer out of fear she cowered together. A creepy looking man with a tattoo on his face looked at her. "Seems like our sacrifice is awake." He exclaimed and opened the cell coming to her. "Where is Carla." She asked with worry.

The man only smiled with a creepy grin. "She isn't dead we figured that she might be important to you so she is still alive she will be if you do what we ask and maybe we let her leave. If you don't do what we ask for, then she'll die." He exclaimed and pulled out a knife pointing it to her throat. 

"What do you want me to do." Wendy asked in fear. 

"You will be the host of the great lord Zeref. You merge with his evil power on the crystal and be taken over by his soul." He exclaimed.

Wendy shock her head. "No I wont do that." Wendy shouted.

"Too bad we would have left your cat alive but if you don't want to do it than she dies." He exclaimed and pulled out another pair of cuffs closing them around her wrists before pulling off the others that held her on the wall.  

"Time for you to be taken over by the lord himself it hurts less if you let yourself be taken over by him then to fight it." He exclaimed.

"No, Erza san. Irene-sama help." Wendy cried.

Wendy was brought into a room where she saw Carla in a cage. "Carla." Wendy shouted.

Carla opened her eyes. "Wendy don't do what they want from you." She spoke weakly.

Wendy was chained between a magic crystal that she could touch if she wants. "Now, how this works is you touch the crystal and willingly absorb the magic power of Zeref or we forcefully give it to you and your precious little friend will die. 

"Don't do it Wendy you can't allow them to win." Carla shouted and was kicked by one of the dark mages.

"I'm Sorry Carla." Wendy cried.

Above the ocean a dragon was flying with full speed towards an island that had Wendy's magic power located at. "I'm coming Wendy, I heard your please for help." Irene said with worry. 

We were able to reach the island. Irene began to descent towards it. She saw a large strip on the beach and guided towards it. When she landed a bit hard we all crashed on the beach skidding on it and groans of pain filled the air. I stood up first and looked around for Irene. I didn't see her I walked to the large crater that looked like she was in it and I saw her lay in it with her human form without clothes.

I made my way down as she was unconscious from the impact. I picked her up and headed out of the crater towards our friends that now slowly stood up. "This was a little hard." Erza exclaimed and looked at me.

She stood up and I laid Irene down. I could hear her breathing. "What happened." Erza asked with worry. 

I shock my head. "I don't know it but she will wake up." I replied. I checked for her magic and it was a little low. I gave her a bit of mine but she still didn't wake up. I sighed. I pulled her up and kissed her pasionately before I could feel her waking up and return it. 

She parted away and smiled. "I knew it you love me." Irene exclaimed happily and stood up.

The rest of the group stood up as well now. I saw Erza hug Irene happily while Natsu got the sand out of his pants.