Fairy Tail vs Alvarez

Guild of Fairy Tail

Makarov was sitting in the guild on a table and everyone of the mages was looking at him. "I've made a mistake children, I went to Alvarez to negotiate with the Emperor but what I didn't know is that Zeref himself is the ruler of Alvarez." He said with a solemn tone.

Natsu looked shocked. "What? Zeref!" He asked wide eyed.

Erza looked down. "Hmm this is a rather unfortunate turn off events." She said and mused.

Makarov nodded. "Even worse is that I saw Y/n and Irene talk with the Emperor himself and they gave him information about important key factors that will most likely make them win. I believe Y/n and Irene have been playing with us the whole time that they were with us. They are the enemy for Fairy Tail." He said with a restrained voice.

Erza Pov

We all were at the meeting with Makarov to plan the defense of Fiore and he said that Y/n and my mother are between the enemies that we will face in battle.

"They were like children to me and seeing them betray their family like this brings tears to my eyes but I can't change it we will fight them to win". Makarov said and teared up.

I stood up angrily getting the attention of all the guild members. "No Master, Y/n and my mother are no traitors they promised me that they would protect me and my family they have a reason for it, I know it and I don't believe that Y/n would betray me. We are engaged since four months!" I yelled as I slammed my hands on the table.

Makarov looked at me with pitty. "I know Erza it's hard for everyone to see two of our members will be fighting against us, believe me when I say I wish it would be different. They both are traitors and you can't think clearly in the state you are Erza" He said and his voice went a little low.

I ran outside tears flowed in my eyes and sat down at the ledge of the river. I sat there quietly thinking for myself why did I fall in love with him, that idiot. I held the engagement ring in my hand remembering the day he proposed. "It was supposed to be the beginning of a beautiful relationship." I thought as I clenched the ring in my hand. I thought of dropping it in the river. I heard footsteps coming closer and I saw...

"Lucy, Gray, Natsu... What are you doing here?" I asked a little shocked. Natsu was the first one to speak up. "Y/n, he made you cry I'm gonna beat him for that for Fairy Tail and win" He said and set his fist on fire.

Gray was the next one to speak. "Y/n and Irene may not have been members of Fairy Tail for long but they showed with their heart that they belong here I don't believe that they are our enemies" He said with a reasuring smile.

Lucy kneeled down to me. "Erza everyone at Fairy Tail is gonna protect each other and believe me when I say it Y/n he is still a member of Fairy Tail in his heart just like your mother. If you ask me they will turn in battle and fight with us for Fairy Tail. And in the state you are they are gonna protect you with their life I'm sure" She said as she took me into a hug.

I looked at Lucy a little shocked. "I don't know what to believe anymore I don't even know if I could face him with what happened, in battle, I wouldn't know it Lucy, can you tell me what will happen?" I asked her as I was unable to think.

She smiled and comforted me. "Whatever is going to happen if you see him in battle I'm sure that your heart will guide you" I smiled at her. "Stop saying nonsense but thanks for cheering me up. I have even more reason to fight now as I have to protect my family". We went back and planned the rest of the details.

Ship of Alvarez

Y/n Pov

I was sitting on a crate looking at the ocean when I heard someone next to me. "You smell this? This is the smell of battle and victory" The person said with a mocking tone.