Saber Tooth beat down

Next morning room of Irene, Erza and Y/n They slowly woke up. "Good morning Erza and Irene." I said and pat their heads gently.

"Good morning my Dragon Prince." Erza replied and gave me a cheek kiss.

"Good morning Y/n." Irene replied and did the same.

Rose appeared next to us after she entered the room from staying in the shared room of Fairy Tail team A. "Geez you could at least tidy up the room after you are done, everything is all over the place." She said and looked at us with a glare.

"Yeah sorry we were too tired to do it after our fight." I apologized to her.

Erza smiled. "Now my Dragon Prince lets get under the shower." Erza exclaimed with a smirk.

I nod "Irene you can go first I'll clean up a bit here." I replied and Irene nodded standing up.

Irene smiled. "Erza you enjoy the time with Y/n just as much as I do." She said and opened the bathroom door.

Erza giggled. "I love you my dragon prince." She said and pecked my lips.

Timeskip at the Grand Magic Games we all sat down on our seats.

"So Y/n what did you do last night I heard Mira say some stuff but I don't believe it." Macao asked.

I sat down the drink that I had. "I slept with Irene, Erza and I were sleeping in the same bed." I replied curtly and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What!!!? you had a three-way with them!!" Wakaba shouted and I looked at him confused.

"Well Irene, Erza and I fought for a bit and then went to sleep." I replied and shrugged.

"Y/n lets concentrate on the games today." Erza exclaimed as she pressed my hand.

"The Next game is called Naval Battle, contestants please come down to the arena." Lola exclaimed.

"Since Juvia did the first game I'll do this one. Even if Juvia is a water mage." Irene said stood up.

"It's only fair that she gets a turn in the games." Juvia replied and smiled.

Lucy & and Irene leave the balcony. Looked at the Saber Tooth mage. "Minerva, she's reckless." Erza growled.

I smirked. "Trust me Irene is far more dangerous than Minerva you don't want to get on her bad side." I exclaimed and gave a thumbs up at Irene that looked at me.

Minerva began beating Lucy after only Irene, Lucy and her are left.

"Irene do it now!" I shouted and she heard it.

"The last three are Minerva, Lucy and Irene who will stay in last." Lola exclaimed. Suddely Irene grabbed Lucy and threw her out. "Lucy has been thrown out by her guild mate Irene!!!" Lola shouted in shock.

Erza looked in disbelieve at what happened. "What!" She shouted in shock.

"Erza calm down it's all going good." I said and gripped her shoulder.

"Now the five minute rule will take place if one of the contestants falls out before the five minute mark ends they will be placed last!" Lola exclaimed.

Irene looked at her oponend with a death glare that made the entire arena turn cold. "You dare to insult Fairy Tail as a weak guild" Irene snarled and her magic power began to rise. "And call yourself the strongest guild with members weaker than a wizard saint!!!" She added with a furious look. "Erza, Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Juvia and even Lucy are strong enough to be called wizard saints with the power they have they would crush you in battle and Y/n and I are even more powerful then them." Irene shouted her as her magic began to leak making the entire stadium scared of her.