Christmas🍋

A/n This is a chapter with a lemon mostly, no important story detail but an armor change.

The mages of Fairy Tail are cleaning Kardia Cathedral. I was currently cleaning the floor. While Rose and the other Exceeds all decorated the tree. Erza was having her cake pause as she said that if she didn't eat a slice everyday then she'd get insane. I don't believe it but Natsu said that it's true. I looked over at Erza and she made a little wink at me and smiled. Who knew that winter came so fast in Ishgar we just finished the grand magic games and now we have Christmas.

 Who knew that winter came so fast in Ishgar we just finished the grand magic games and now we have Christmas

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"We are going to return all the gratitude's of the year to them." Makarov yelled as he raised a bottle of liquor.

"Yep!" Cana added as she raised her bottle in agreement.

"Make the last corner look shiny!" Makarov ordered.

"They are drinking up to the morning?" Lucy said in shock.

"What's wrong with that? It's Christmas eve." Juvia retorted with a soft smile.

"Even tough it's not nighttime yet?" Lucy asked a little confused.

"Natsu you are doing it wrong." I shouted a little angry.

"Hey where are you cleaning? It's still dirty over there." Natsu snorted.

"That's your part to clean." Gray scoffed at Natsu.

"You're too loud! Shut up and clean." Gajeel shouted at them.

"Today is a special day for lovers." Juvia exclaimed with a happy sigh.

"I don't think you should be excited, out of those four only one of them actually knows something about romance and he's with Erza and Irene." Lucy replied with a huff.

"Don't be so hopeless Lucy and Juvia. I'm sure sooner or later your knight in shining armor will come as well. This will be our first Christmas together as a couple for Y/n and me." Erza replied with a happy smile.

"You are lucky Erza with a man like him." Lucy replied with a frown.

"Why do I have to clean the roof of the church." I asked and pouted.

"You're the only one of us who can fly upside down, except my mother and clean it with ease, that's why!" Erza replied with a stern voice.

"I thought as much." I replied with a sigh.

Rose flew up to me and hit my head lightly. "So you womanizer do you have a present for them." Rose asked a little bold.

"I do" I said and smiled.

"The roof is clean, go and help decorating the tree." Erza commanded and pointed outside.

I nod and flew outside I haven't seen Irene yet. I'd lie if I'd I say I wasn't concerned. Irene absolutely loved the idea of a christmas party, under her serious personality was a woman that wanted fun and enjoy time. "Y/n turn around." A familiar voice said sweetly. I turned around and my jaw dropped in shock. Irene stood there with an outfit for Christmas but I wouldn't expect something like that.