The plan to hide the real plan

Erza caught up to the train that stood at Oshibana station- We drove into town right up to the station itself. We all walked out of the vehicle and Irene made a front flip before landing. "What." She shrugged as I looked at her. "It's easier to land like that instead of skidding across the ground and crash  into a nearby wall like a dragon. I speak of experience as I saw it myself." She replied and I chuckled.

We headed to the station and Erza immediately began asking the guards rather strange. "This brings back the memories of when you beat up the soldiers to know who of them accidentally sended your cake to Emperor Spriggan." I chuckled.

Irene looked down in shame. "Yes I know but Zeref did like the cake." She replied and smiled. "Who wouldn't like strawberry cake." She mumbled making me smile.

Erza headbutted a guard. "What is going on." She shouted and hit the next one.

Irene sweat dripped a little. "I should do something before she begins asking the locals." Irene exclaimed and walked to her daughter.

After the fruitless attempts of Erza getting information out of the guards we walked inside seeing a bunch of beaten soldiers that retreated. Irene pulled out her two swords and she enchanted them turning them into Heine and Juliet.

We ran into the dark guild at the stations main room. "Look the wizards that observed us have arrived." A dark mage exclaimed.

Irene gave out a low growl. "You low humans I will make an end to your existence." Irene shouted and drew one of her swords.

"Yes we came to stop your evil doing." Erza added. "Requip Heavens Wheel." She shouted and her armor changed.

"Natsu, Gray you cover the flank. Irene. Y/n you attack the middle with me. Wendy you fight with Juliet and Heine the rest that tried to run." Erza ordered and we all nod.

We jumped at the dark mages and a fight began. Irene slashed a mage on his back before she made small hand movement "Disapear." She shouted, it caused an explosion that blew the dark wizards around the room. Natsu and Gray fought the mages on the corners while Juliet Heine and Wendy ran after the mages that tried to hide followed by Carla. 

"Heavens Wheel blumenblatt." Erza shouted and a barrage of her swords hit a few dark mages that were in the air.

"Lightning Dragons lighting chain." I shouted and a chain of lighting jumped from one mage to the other making them drop on the ground defeated. 

We soon got the upper hand on the dark mages and Irene grabbed the last one that was still breathing. "Tell me what your plan is." Irene asked nicely." The dark mage only spat at her making her look at him with a dead serious expression. "Wrong decision." Irene scowled. She lifted her right hand that was crackling with her magic and struck him with a spell. I heard a scream that sended chills down my spine and Erza shook from fear with a pale face. While Natsu and Gray hugged each other. "Don't kill us Erza." The two shouted scared. The screaming ended and Erza dropped in my arms. She slowly got her composure back.

Erza looked at me for answers. "What is happening." She asked with worry.

I gave her a nervous smile. "She's using a spell that she created. It attacks the targets pain receptors directly without leaving any injurie, perfect for torturing a target." I replied with a calm voice while Erza only looked at her mother in disbelieve.

Erza shock her head. "No she can't torture them we are in a official guild." Erza exclaimed and tried to walk to her but I stopped her.

I grabbed her arm. "Erza she's doing this because of you. They are the ones who hurt you Erza. Irene is punishing the people who hurt her most important thing, her little hatchling like she sometimes called you back when I was in Alvarez." I replied with a calm voice.