The beauty contest

The Fairy Tail team is in shock as they se what is happening in the second day of the Grand magic games.

"Dear god I'm thankful that I'm not gonna participate today in that!" I exclaimed and held a hand in front of my mouth trying not to puke from just seeing this.

"I too, just looking at it makes my stomach turn." Irene exclaimed and averted her eyes from it.

Rose looked at her a little surprised. "You don't even get motion sickness Irene." She exclaimed.

Irene shook her head. "I can linger the effect of it but I'm still affected by it." She replied and looked a little sick.

Erza looked a little worried at Irene. "Irene is there something that I can do to help." Erza asked but Irene denied.

"Why did Natsu enter this one?" Gray asked in wonder.

Lucy sighed. "It's called "Chariot." You can tell from the name. Or you should." She added with a deadpan expression.

"He said he was competing, and wouldn't listen to reason." Erza added with a glare.

"Then we will have to see who of us is gonna end last ours or the Dragon slayer of Saber Tooth." I replied and all nodded. Next to Irene were Heine and Juliet as they fawned over the blonde dragon slayer like some fangirls but both had rather strange ideas on spending time with him. Like to tie him up and play around with him.

"I'd say 6 and 7 are ours and last is Saber Tooth." Irene exclaimed.

"Bacchus won, nice Quatro Cerberus." I said with a smile.

"Are you rooting for the enemy?!" Erza asked in wonder.

"No he just won and he was the one that I liked more then the rest." I replied and she nod.

"Second place goes to Kurohebi. Then Risley Law in third Yuka in fourth and Ichiya in fifth!" Lola shouted.

"Fairy Tail A, Natsu comes in sixth for two points and seventh is Fairy Tail team B, Gajeel for 1 point." Lola added.

Back at the balcony of Fairy Tail the slayers laid on the ground.

"At least we are not last well good job anyway Gajeel." I said and pat his shoulder.

"It was Salamanders fault." Gajeel shouted.

"We will now beginn with the matches Kurohebi! Vs Tobi Oorrolta!" Lola exclaimed.

"Raven Tail!" We all growled.

"Mimic magic It's rare but he wont be able to copy magic if he's not strong enough to use them so ours are save." Irene exclaimed.

"And now they make a bet, interesting. I should have done one too and maybe make Jura shave of his beard." I said with a chuckle.

"If I get to fight then I'm thinking of one too." Irene replied with a smile.

"The battle is over. Time to prepare the next fight Bacchus Groh! Vs Fairy Tails Team A, Elfman Strauss!" Lola announced.

"You got it Mr. Manlyness and will win it." I said and pat his upper arm.

Elfman nod. "A real man always wins!" He shouted.

Elfman goes down to the Arena to face his oponent.

"Your sisters are really pretty girls. If I win, I get'em for a night. Both of them together! And if you win, let's see..." Bacchus exclaimed.

Elfman glared at him. "A man..." He said and stopped.

Bacchus looked at him.

"There are words that a man can not forgive, you dog! I'll break you to pieces!" He shouted.