Meeting the guild

Y/n Pov

I saw Irene place a hand on her face she sobbed. "Am I supposed to never see my daughter again I want to see her in person at least one time or a picture of how she looks now at least. Thank you for telling me the truth sir Jura-sama". She said and looked down. Heine and Juliet were both a little shocked at their masters behavior.

Rose was First to speak. I placed a hand on her back and Rose did too "Irene there is still hope, she isn't dead he only said that they disappeared let's go to Magnolia and look at her guild". Rose said in a calming voice. 

"Irene your daughter is alive for sure. We should head out and search for that guild" I said with a smile and lightly pressed her shoulder. Irene wiped her tears away. "Lets go Y/n if she's alive than I can finally have her in my arms and if not than I have no means to be here and failed completely as a mother". She said and clenched her fist. We said goodbye to Jura and headed to Magnolia by flying, Irene taught me it. 

We arrived in Magnolia and asked where the Fairy Tail guild is located, they directed us to the outside of the city to a building that looked worn out. I looked over at Irene that seemed anchious. "Are you ready, behind that door is supposed to be your daughter" I asked and gave a reassuring smile to her. She not a little hesitant. We opened the door and saw a bunch of people sit, eat and drink and a fight happen in the middle. We looked around and saw a red haired girl look at us. She had to be it, the same brown eyes that show love and passion but at the same time strike fear to anyone that is her enemy and the hair soft silky smooth scarlet hair. I looked at Irene she was standing there frozen on the spot then she collapsed and I caught her in my arms. 

The members of the guild rushed to help me to sit her down and waited for Irene to wake up. I asked if They could bring a glass of water for her when she wakes up. A white haired girl placed a glass on the table smiling at me. I thanked her. Irene woke up and looked around. "It's not a dream" she said and looked at Erza, she sobbed from happiness.

Erza Pov

I saw a woman dressed in a provocative clothing and a guy who wore armor the same age as me probably walk in. Next to the woman were two slightly shorter girls. The woman suddenly collapsed and he caught her. Something felt familiar about her, she had the same hair as me but so do some others that I met. We rushed to them to help and sat her on a chair. She woke up her gaze was on me as her eyes widened. "It's not a dream" she said and started to cry but I don't know why. 

I looked at the guy that was with her. "Why is she crying did something happen?" I asked in confusion. He had a smile on him.

"Nothing special just something wonderful you are Erza right?" He said with a smirk. 

I was surprised at how he knew me. I nod "Who are you?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows in wonder. "I'm Y/n, Irene's comrade and pupil". He said and bowed lightly.

The woman slowly stopped crying. "Erza it's so long that I have seen you, you became a fine and proud woman". She said eyeing me and grabbing my hand. I looked at her bewildered. 

"I don't know who you are tell me who you are". I said in a slightly demanding tone. 

She looked down with a sad expression. "I'm Irene Belserion your biological mother. Years ago I left you on the steps of a church in Rosemary because I couldn't keep you safe and thought this to be the best way to protect you. I always told myself that I never loved you in order to stop myself from ever going back and possibly endanger your well being. I will tell you my whole story. I'm the first dragon slayer. When I had you inside of me I slowly transformed into a dragon. Your father put me in a jail cell because of that. I didn't want you to be born in jail and enchanted my belly to stop you from growing three years I was inside there they beat me humiliated me tortured me and sometimes made me starve a few days, then one day your father came in and said, today is your execution. I tried to at least safe your life Erza by saying let me at least bring her into this world, it's your child before you kill me. He looked at me with a disgusted look and said I would never let a dragon live and what you have inside you isn't mine there is no child in you. He took his sword and tried to stab you. I transformed and killed him flying away into the mountains. I lived there for 400 years until a man named Zeref turned me back into a human appearance. I went into a town and ate but I tasted nothing and always felt hungry. I delivered you and thought about enchanting myself into you but something stopped me from doing that maybe it was your smile or my motherly instinct that said to do everything to protect you that's why I left you on the stairs of the church but I actually always loved you dearly". She said and placed a hand on her face that was filled with tears.