Grand magic game hidden

One of the mages of Lamia Scale walked to Gray. "Gray...Don't forget our wager. If we win, Juvia will become a member of our guild." He exclaimed pointing to her.

Gray glared at him. "I don't remember agreeing to that. But we're still not gonna lose to you." He shouted.

"As long as we're trading members, then I will take Erza- san!" A short man said and sniffed at Erza.

Erza went pale and backed off. "I-I do not think so!" She exclaimed, Irene and I both appeared in front of her to protect her.

"Mmm, a lovely perfume, as always." He exclaimed.

"I got ready to attack him. "Get away from her you creep!" I growled.

"I'm not letting my daughter get near such a weird man!" Irene said and pointed her staff at him.

We all walked up to the balcony that our guild is on and sat down. Erza and Irene were both next to me closely sitting.

"I'm stocked about the game you want a bite too Erza and Irene?" I asked and showed them a piece of chicken.

Erza and Irene nod. "Sure." Erza said and smiled. Erza took a piece of the chicken. "Tasty." She exclaimed before she looked over at Irene. "Irene why did you enchant my body when we were in the infirmary." Erza asked curious.

Irene munched on her piece. "Remember what I did when you were in me? I stopped my pregnancy from developing further I did something similar to you." Irene explained and smiled.

Erza's eyes widened before her face began to reden. "You mean I'm.... ..Preg..nant? She mumbled and began to fantaize about baby Erza's running around and causing trouble while she is sitting at home on the couch reading and me trying to stop the children from destroying everything.

Irene smiled. "No not really I stopped everything from developing further." Irene explained.

Erza looked in confusion at Irene. "So I'm not?" She asked.

Irene smiled. "You are and you are not, right now you are between the two possibilities I don't know it if you are." She replied and chuckled.

Erza glared at me. " Well what do you say about it Y/n!" She asked slightly mad.

"I'm sorry for it to happen." I replied and looked down.

"You clearly should have done something about it Y/n." Rose scoffed.

Happy chuckled. "They have been working out hard lately." Happy snickered.

Erza glared at Happy. "One of these days when I'm in a bad mood and you are saying something stupid again I'm gonna kick you to the moon!!!" Erza growled.

"Why wait?" Carla asked in wonder.

"Erza lets enjoy the festival together." I said and leaned her on my shoulder while doing the same with Irene.

"I will go for the first round." Gray exclaimed.

Juvia jumped up. "If Gray-sama goes than I will to!" Juvia exclaimed.

"The first game of the grand magic games is called hidden." Lola explained.

Everyone of the participants goes down to the arena while we looked with interest at the area that appeared.

"Hidden could only mean that they either have to find something..." I said.

"Hide from something..." Irene added.

"Or both." Erza chimed in.

"This is gonna be an interesting game." Rose Exclaimed.

Heine and Juliet both appeared with another few drinks and snacks in hand.