Tartaros

The girls of the team arrived at a hot spring near the wizard saints home after a half our walk. "An impressive view." Erza exclaimed while equiping out of her armor. "Indeed a hot spring is just the right thing." Irene happily said as she started to take off her clothes. "It's wonderful!" Wendy awed seeing the night sky with it's shining stars and full moon. "Warrod-sama is knowledgeable indeed, to be aware of such a secluded hotspring." Erza said and touched the water with her hand. "Nice and warm." She added smiling. 

"Look, Wendy! Its says bathing in the water here will help both your health and beauty!" Carla exlclaimed pointing at a shield. "A hot bath after a job is the most wonderful feeling!" Lucy said and stepped inside the water. Rose laid on the water next to Irene. "Sure it is." She said soaking in it. Erza nodded. "It truly refreshes an exhausted body and soul and allows one to concentrate on the challenges of tomorrow." She said and Irene couldn't help but smile. "Indeed it does my dear Erza." She happily said. 

Wendy sighed satisfied. "But... I kind of feel sorry for Natsu Gray and Y/n-san." She said looking slightly sad.

Irene smiled as she had a nice scent in her nose. "I wouldn't be so worried about them." She replied shrugging lightly before looking at the view in front.

Lucy looked at Wendy . "Never mind them! They probably have no interest in hot springs anyway." She scoffed before she heard a snicker. 

"I wouldn't go that far." Natsu coldly replied glaring at them. 

Gray nodded "We like a nice soak now and again." He shot back instantly. "I'm just happy Juvia isn't here." He mumbled.

Y/n looked at them with a calm look. "Hey ladies..." He said and laid back in the hotspring.

Wendy let out a shriek while covering her body embarrassed.

Lucy glared at them. "This is the women's bath! You're not allowed!" She shouted angrily.  "We were here first!" Natsu calmly replied. "Yeah, you guys got in after we were already here!" Gray added and I nodded. "As a mater of fact we have been here already since you entered." I stated and saw Erza and Irene's cheeks now flush red as I didn't realize I stood up.

Warrod laughed. "Oh? Didn't I mention that this was a mixed bath?" He said and pointed to a sign next to him. Lucy glared at him. "And don't you come barging in either! You boys get out!" Lucy shouted pointing at us. Wendy nodded. "Yes! This is so embarrassing!!" She shouted with her head above the water.

Natsu huffed. "Hey, I've seen you naked enough to be sick of it anyway." He replied coldly. Nodded. "Yeah, it gets stale after a while." He added in with a cold look. I laughed "I wouldn't look at you Lucy anyway since I got a far better view for me." Y/n said looking at Irene and Erza who werre both smiling at him.

Lucy gave us a death glare. "Whoa! That's low! Do you have a death wish?!" She asked menacingly. 

Erza smiled "Still, let us all be calm. Is it not normal for comrades to be on such terms?" She asked in wonder. "No, it isn't!!!" Wendy swiftly replied and Erza smiled. "After all, Gray, Natsu, and I used to take baths together all the time. And Y/n here is my boyfriend who can look at me all he wants." She replied happily. Irene nodded. "We all should be able to bath together as much as we want since it's only normal when you can call your friends your family." She added sighing contently.

Lucy facepalmed. "That's what we're saying is abnormal!" She pointed out huffing.

Erza smirked. "Shall I wash your back like we used to so long ago?" She asked Natsu with a soft smile. 

Natsu shook his head. "N-no!! Don't bother!" He replied nervously. "We ain't kids anymore!" Gray shot back

Irene stood up and walked slowly to me sitting down and touching my thigh. "Erza come here and wash your beloveds back." She said with a demanding tone.