Y/n's past in Alvarez

Y/n Pov

I was at the guild Sitting with Irene and Rose on a table a few days had passed since we joined and two since Erza turned back into her adult form. Some of the members don't trust us but Team Natsu does. Erza was on the job request board but head back sitting next to me sighing. "This sucks no high paying job requests. You two really got a bad time to join us" Erza said and pouted lightly. Irene looked at Erza with a soft motherly smile. "No Erza it couldn't be better actually since I can help you on getting your old guild hall back, Makarov told me about it from his explanation it must have been an amazing building to be in and he said it doesn't matter what building a guild has what matters is the people." She said shocking me a little at her soft motherly tone. 

I placed my hand on Erza's shoulder. "We will help at getting your guild back to what it once was and see it in all it's glory" I said with a reasurring smile. Erza looked at me and smiled back to me.

Erza Pov

Our other guild members may not trust Irene and Y/n. But I know Y/n has a good heart and wont do anything that harms us, Irene on the other hand is known by Makarov as the Scarlet Despair she's the strongest of the Spriggans followed by Y/n he had several names one was Dragon Prince in Alvarez. They informed us about what Emperor Spriggan wants to do. A war but it will take a while before that happens, I believe we can trust both. Irene shows that she wants to be part of our family it's hard for me to forgive what she did but it was for the better maybe, I should forget the past and give her a change for redeeming herself. If I can forgive her one day than everyone can trust her since I'm the one that is affected the most by her actions. 

I always wanted to know what having a mother feels like. Makarov was a father to me. And Y/n maybe I could try to get with him, I want a man that can make me feel safe and be a real wife. Jellal would constantly be saved by me he is weaker than me actually, while Y/n seems impossible to surpass in power. 

Irene keeps her magic sealed to not reveal how strong she really is Y/n stated that he's still weaker than her but not much. Maybe I'm so strong because I'm a half dragon and my eyes strike fear to everyone that opposes me since they look like a dragons eyes. That's what Y/n thought and he says they are pretty. I kept thinking about Y/n, when I looked in his eyes I could see that he suffered from something in the past and hated himself for it almost like Jellal. I know nothing of what he did in Alvarez. So I did the only thing that I thought to be right. He wasn't here he was outside now.

"Irene I looked at Y/n and I noticed he suffers from something can you tell me why? Was it your training?" I asked a little worried.

Irene shock her head. "No I'm not the cause of it. I knew it would come out eventually he doesn't really hide it and if you would sleep next to him then you would noticed it... Back in Alvarez when I trained him he had problems to control his magic but that isn't what caused it. It was Brandish and especially Dimaria. Alvarez was at war to expand it's power. We attacked cities with civilians in it. Y/n never harmed any civilians if he could evade it, but Dimaria forced him to kill them or else she would end their lives slowly and painfully. Y/n hated Dimaria to his guts. Brandish attacked people with no reason. When he was sleeping he always woke up screaming and drenched in sweat from the nightmares he had killing innocent civilians. He's a kindhearted person and suffers from this since he was 12. Emperor Spriggan had made him one of the Spriggan 12 to fight for him but he never wanted to fight for an empire that kills innocent civilians. I changed due to him curing me. I suffered a long time too and took my anger out on people but not as much as Dimaria, I didn't kill them I just made them suffer a bit and I hate myself for it. I try to forget that but I can't. I was a kind and goodhearted person when I was the queen of Dragnof looking out for my people and you Erza were supposed to be my successor to the throne, when I initially  had you in me before turning into a dragon. I hope you understand Y/n, he needs someone who can understand him and wont hate him for it. It was the only way to end their suffering faster and with as less pain as possible. He tried to save them but he was too weak at the beginning he had no choice but to swiftly end their eminent death. I hope you still can trust him Erza with what I said... I'm not sure if I should tell you but Y/n he..." She stopped to talk for a moment tears began to form in her eyes and she lowered her head like it was something very hard to say. "After he joined the Spriggan 12, he was raped by Dimaria and was stripped from his innocent childhood, not everyone believes him but I do." She added and looked at me.