Return of the lost family

The two mages have been brought to the magic councils investigation room chained to a seat with their shackles still on. The Magic rune knights were outside the room. Inside however were the two captains Lahar and Doranbalt.

"I told you already the truth I'm not lying." Y/n said for the tenth time.

"Why would I trust you? Tell me." Lahar said with a cold voice.

"I despise the Alvarez empire I want to serve a country that treats it's citizens with respect." Y/n said as he looked up to Lahar.

"When I was in Alvarez I served from when I was 12 in the Elite of the Spriggans being the number five at the time. But I never wanted to hurt any civilians that woman forced me to do that or else they would have suffered even more." Y/n said as he slouched down his head.

"Besides she's the reason I want revenge on all the Spriggans that still pledge alliance to Emperror Spriggan... You know why... because she used me and molested and raped me when I was 12!" Y/n shouted making Lahar slightly flinch in shock.

Doranbalt leaned on a wall listening to the conversation but he had seemingly heard enough. "He tells the truth Lahar. I can see it the grief, despair the sad past of him. Besides the magic lie detector never made a signal and our magic that detects lies didn't react either." Doranbalt exclaimed as he put a hand on Lahar's shoulder.

If you say it Doranbalt than I have to believe you." Lahar retorted as he stood straight up again.

Irene and Y/n were both exhausted from the constant interogation both sighed. "Finally, can we please go now?" Irene asked almost pleading.

Doranbalt leaned over the table with his hands on it as he sternly eyed the two Alvarez mages "I believe that you two wont cause destruction, however you will still be watched by us." Doranbalt exclaimed with a serious look.

Irene sighed but understood why they were so cautious. "We are considered enemies of your kingdom I can understand why you don't trust us." She exclaimed looking down with guilt.

"We trust you once we see you fight on our side against the Alvarez empire. Thanks to your information we can prepare a plan for the war." Lahar said but couldn't evade the small smile from getting such valuable information.

The two mages made their way out from the magic council building without shackles and free from any rune knights following them.

"I told them everything I know." Irene sighed as she rubbed her hand on the neck in exhaustion.

"I too but why are we still considered enemies?" Y/n asked seemingly confused.

"10 years ago Alvarez tried to attack Ishgal but failed that's why." Irene explained curtly.

"I'm feeling like an idiot after I told Erza that mushy thing it was embarrassing but I couldn't help it" Y/n said and chuckled.

"True that, I had to hold my laugh or else you would have gone red from it" Irene said as she playfully punched his shoulder.

Fairy Tail Guild

The members of the guild were all still shocked from yesterdays happening the lesser acquainted members weren't that hit by Irene's and Y/n disappearance but team Natsu seemed hit the hardest.

"That's just not fair! They haven't done anything and got arrested that's even more unfair than the time Erza was arrested." Natsu shouted as he slammed his fist on the table.

"We can't do anything flame brain." Gray scoffed.

"You want to fight nudist beach!" Natsu shouted towards Gray as both their heads collided.