Ranoa Academy

Y/n Pov

After I don't know how long of traveling and sitting in that carriage, I finaly felt the ground of Ranoa's kingdom below my feet. We passed between mountain ranges and endless forests. "At last, the Capital of Ranoa's Kingdom. It looks beatiful, don't you think?" Irene asked turning to me and presing her hands into the sides of her waist. She was just a few steps ahead from me with Juliet and Heine right at her sides. 

I gazed up, looking in awe at the buildings and towers, right behind the city is the large academy, their researches are prized everywhere. "After you then Elsie Eleanor Dragnof." I chuckled and she waved her hand trying to stifle a laufgh. "Heine, Juliet stay close to me." She ordered and the girls took hold of their swords. "Yes my lady." Both stood straight and in attention.

Irene wanted to have them really act like guards and I felt people stare due to Irene wearing clothes only children of nobles would wear. I heard them clearly talk about us.

We stopped to look at the buildings once we arrived at the bridge between the academy and town. "There is quite the difference between people here, Elves, Dwarfs and even beastfolk." Rose exclaimed in astonishement.

We were stopped by a guard at the gates of the Academy. "Another princess?" He asked in wonder looking at her- "I'm Elsie Eleanor Dragnof daughter of nobility." She replied and the guard nodded. He began to check something on a lacrima. "Wow, your lineage goes back to before the Dragon civil war, we are honored to have you in our academy, your room and the room of your guards can be with you except him, he needs to be in the boys dormitory." He replied and then signed her in. "Princes Ariel will be delighted to have someone like her to talk with." He replied and opened the gate. "One more thing, you will have to atend an evaluation exam, its just a formality." He stated and let us pass. 

"What are we going to do now Y/n?" She asked knoting ehr eyebrows up. I thought for a moment and got an idea. "We should head for the main hall were all the students right now are."

The large main hall was easy to find and we found it quickly, heading inside I noticed two students standing in the middle. He used a spell to throw the other one down and seemed to have won. "Rudeus won, now for our next special student entrance we have Y/n and Elsie." A professor stated. 

I walked forwards lightly nervous and hands sweating. "How do you want me to show my strengh?" I asked and the professor shrugged. "That's up to you, you are free to chose any method you'd like, even facing off against other student is allowed." He stated nochalantly.

I chuckled silently. "I apologize for your beatiful school then." I replied and he stared at me in shock. "Quickly get the magic barrier up." He shouted as my magic increased. The building began to shake gently and the teacher clearly started to get nervous. "Young man I'm asking you to stop this at once, I don't know how long the magic circle can hold he stated. 

I slowly let go and he noted something in his book. "Without a doubt you could be a senior grade schoolar but as a special student you don't have to atend classes." He stated and then pointed with his pen at Elsie. "Miss Elsie Eleanor Dragnof, its your turn now." He stated and she nodded determined. She got close to me. "You are a bit of a poser." She replied and I chuckled. If she only knew I struggled to get my magic back down again, she would be furiously scolding me for endagering everyone here.

 I stood next to the guy wo did it before me. Irene, or rather Elsie now took place in the middle of the circle but something felt off. Her expression seemed paniced. "I need something to use my magic on." She stated and the teacher noted something. "That's an anusual request." He replied and she huffed. Irene stretched her hand out impatiently. "I'm an enchantress, unlike my parter I need something to use my magic on." She replied and something clicked in her suddenly. "Deus Corona." She chanted and a purple magic circle apeared underneath her. "Y/n would you be so kind and throw a punch at me. Give it your best." She asked and I looked at her dumbstruck.