Grand magic games

Irene Pov

I woke up and already felt like something is different then usual. I went to Y/n's room to wake him up since he is a rather deep sleeper all dragon slayers are that. I didn't knock on the door since he's asleep and wont respond. I opened the door and saw...

Erza's Pov

I stirred a little as I woke up I turned around and saw Y/n look at me with a soft smile. "Good morning Erza" He said with a smirk. I smiled at him "Morning" retorted with a smirk. I wanted to stand up since today we will go to Crocus. "Ouch" I cried as I felt immense pain in my private parts. I fell back onto the bed and yelped. Y/n shot up from his position looking at me with a worry filled expression.

"Erza what is it why did you scream in pain" He asked clearly worried. I felt his hand on my belly.

"It's just a little pain because I lost my innocence to you." I retorted with a pained breath as I remembered the sweet moment that caused this ache.

I heard the door open and my mother stood in it with a surprised face. There was a moment of silence between us. "Good you are awake" She said smiling.

"Y/n could you go out please I want to ask Irene something" I said and looked at him.

He nod and left. Irene closed the door behind him and sat next to me on the bed with an expression that seemed like she knows what happened last night. I didn't say anything she laid her hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Erza I know that you had sex with him last night she said and hugged me lightly. I gazed at her a bit "I didn't know that it hurts so much." I said as I laid my hand on my abdomen. "It was your first time then because it hurts the most when you experience it for the first time" She said with a soft smile.

"Please don't tell me that you want to have the talk with me now, I'm an adult" I said and rolled my eyes.

She looked at me with a cheeky smile. "I am your mother so I should do that but since you are an adult you probably have heard it already she said and shrugged.

"Actually no" I retorted with an embarrassed sigh as I don't know what really happens.

"So I have to do the talk" She smiled at me.

Oh god please no" I mentally said.

"But I do need to know abot babies from where they come." I said embarrassed and she looked at me slightly shocked.

Later

Erza and I were now seated in the living room on the couch as we both were embarrassed from Irene confronting us about it. She wore her full outfit with the hat as well as her gloves that had metal fake nails on them her expression was angry like when I first met her. She tapped with her fingers slowly on the wooden arm of the chair maintaining the eye contact, her other hand held her staff. "Last night I heard Erza scream quite painful did you assume that she wasn't a virgin  and just plunged it inside her making her scream in pain." She asked and her face showed that insane cruelness that she had.

I felt a shudder go down my back. "No I was very gentle to her but her maidenhead was quite strong and so she felt more pain then usual." I said and in my mind I already saw her staff smack me in the face.

Irene's gaze trailed to her daughter. "Erza is that true was he gentle to you." Irene asked worried.

Erza blushed deep red. "Yes he was gentle, I didn't know that it hurts that much and I was nervous and tense" Erza replied embarrassed.

Irene's expression changed into a slight smile as she took off her gloves and hat. "Erza... did you see something on Y/n's body that you.." She asked and motioned lightly to my crotch.