A set up

Y/n Pov

We all ran towards the palace doors and heard scared screams coming from outside, the doors of the palace were opened by Mystogan and we all stepped outside seeing the guards aim weapons towards the sky. Erza, Irene and I looked up to see something that shocked us completely and we went pale. "Please don't tell me that what I'm seeing is really this." I exclaimed pointing at it. 

Irene slowly looked at me. "I'm certain that it is Y/n, your foster father is here in Edolas and he seems a little. . . drunk." She blankly stated looking up. I picked up Rose from the ground and Alphas now dove down towards us. "Where is my son and his friends I accidentally teleported them to Edolas." He exclaimed looking at the guards and I could hear that he was drunk. 

We all now had a deadpan expression on our faces. "I can't believe your father teleported us here out of nowhere." Lucy exclaimed with a shocked face. "AYE." Happy chimed in. "I heard that Alphas is a little unpredictable from what you had told me but I never guessed this." Rose said and Irene just nodded with a shocked face as we all slowly got what happened. 

"I'm here dad and we are fine we just have to get back to Earthland." I shouted and I saw him look at us before he dove down and landed right in front of us. The guards all were pointing spears at him. "Can you tell them that those pointy sticks do nothing to me." He said looking annoyed, I let out a short chuckle and Mystogan made a hand gesture that made all the guards lower their weapons. 

Alphas turned into his human form and hugged me. "I'm sorry about this, the others and I had a little too much to drink and I ended up teleporting you here we will get back now." He said and opened a portal making me smile. "I knew you could use every Dragons ability but I never saw you use this one." I said and he just smiled. "I do forget them sometimes." He replied with a short laugh and turned to Mystogan. "I apologize for having done anything that caused an uproar on panic I was just worried about my son and his friends." He said and bowed lightly.

Mystogan shook his head. "No its alright nothing happened." He retorted and then Alphas looked over to the Edolas Erza and Irene. "You two look just like my sons wifes and you seem to be expecting children too. I'm pleased that even here it's the same." He replied and my Edolas version let out an embarrassed smile. "Well this is actually the fourth one that happened as it's something like a punishment for them." He replied and Alphas went a little pale. "Y/n my son, please use protection or at least talk with Irene and Erza if they want to have more than one child after the first are born." He exclaimed serious and I nodded while both Erza and Irene now began to blush probably thinking about multiple children running around in our home causing ruckus. "I don't know if I'm ready to have more than one child." Erza stammered and I grabbed her hand to comfort her. I Looked over to Irene and she smiled happily. "I wouldn't mind having more than Erza and my second Baby." She joyfully said. 

"Anyway we will go now." Alphas said and we all said our goodbye's to Mystogan, a former member of the guild and stepped inside the portal coming out in what seems to be a large room with a fountain. I noticed Irene smile happily as she walked towards the large fountain. "Look Y/n it's the main room of the palace where I once held my speech and celebrations with the dragons and people." She said and sat down at the fountain. "It's even just as cold like I remember it." She added touching it and looking at the falling water drops from her hand.

Erza headed to her smiling happily. "So if all this with you becoming a dragon never happened then I would have been the princess of Dragnof." She asked in wonder sitting next to her.

Irene nodded with a soft smile on her. "Indeed Erza, you would be the princess of Dragnof and see at the people with the same eyes as me. I care for the civilians of Dragnof like my own children. It's like Makarov does with you and the other members of the guild." She replied with a happy smile.