Magic council

Y/n Pov

I learned about Fairy Tails history and those seven years that happend. Quite a bit had happend to Erza's guild that made Irene and me think on how to get Fairy Tail back up the ladder since there seems to be a rank system of some sorts.

"Why don't we just go to the guilds and beat them up until they recognize that we are stronger?" Irene proposed and her eyes sparkled with a strange look.

"I'd like to see how other guilds look." Rose added agreeing with her.

"As much as I would gladly do that Ishgals rules have to be different than Alvarez that's what I think at least, or are guild conflicts allowed in Ishgal like they are in Alvarez?" I asked as I gazed over at Erza.

"No, quite the opposite from it." She retorted denying it. "The smallest sign of a conflict between guilds could get the magic council to disband the guild that is responsible for it. Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord is one such incident leading to Phantoms disbandment." Erza excaimed a little proud.

"I see so how are we going to help Fairy Tail in becoming the guild it once was?" Irene asked and crossed her legs while sitting back on the couch.

"Erza, Mirajane I want you to come with me to Twilight Ogre I have to talk official business with them!" Master Makarov exclaimed in anger.

"Master Makarov that expression of yours it means you are up to something right." I asked with a little smile on me.

"Yes I want to negotiate about the money we owe them." He said with a small smile.

"In that case we want to come with you." Irene added as she stood up.

"I think that is a good idea Irene." He nodded as he looked at her butt.

Guild of Twilight Ogre

"Like I'm saying, Gramps you wanna talk but we are way past that. You pay me in full then we got no problems but..." Banaboster exclaimed glaring at him.

"I wish I could but as you well know, our guild is so poor it surprises even me." Makarov said a little shocked. 

"And looking at the ledgers, there's something odd about the pluses and minuses there." Mirajane added musing a bit.

"Back in Alvarez we dealt with tax fraud by destroying the guilds and dark guilds were hunted by us even to they weren't illegal there, just a nuisance to deal with." I added with a glare.

"What we are saying is that it smells fishy with how you lead your guild." Irene explained with a sinister smirk.  

"Huh ?! Are you saying we're cooking the books?!" Banaboster shouted angrily.

"Of course not!! We'll pay back both the money and what we borrowed and a fair amount of interest. Some day." Makarov replied taking a slighty reluctand pose.

"You're gonna pay us now you old fart!!!!" Banaboster shouted pissed.

Irene and I began to get more and more inpatient with how this person treats Makarov not giving him the respect he deserves.

"Now now, hear me out. The first thing to do is recalculate the interest a bit..." Makarov proposed making an inocent face.

"You wounded five members of my guild, you know!!!!" Banaboster exclaimed in fury.

"And we gladly help on increasing the number right Irene." I proposed to my partner.

"I'd like to do nothing more." Irene retorted waving her hand a little causual.

"When we're attacked by our debtors and we still ain't been paid back that's and insult to our entire guild old man!!!!" Banaboster shouted and leaned over Makarov.