Tenrou Island

Y/N Pov

The seagulls scream was becoming louder with each step that I made towards the pier of Hargeon where the ship of Fairy Tail was docked at. "How long do you think that we will have to go until we reach that island" Rose asked curious.

"I hope that it wont be as long as when we came here from Alvarez" I retorted and shuddered at the memory. I gazed at the pier that the ship of Fairy Tail was supposed to be at. I drank from my bottle when I saw the ship, I spat out most of it. "That's my ship!" I shouted in shock. 

I saw Makarov walk down from it and head to me. "I beg you pardon but Irene said we could use it for the journey the old ship sadly was destroyed and we don't have another one in reserve." He said and rubbed the back of his head.

I gave out a light chuckle. "It's ok master Makarov you can use it" I said with a smile.

I noticed a red haired beauty up on the ship looking down at me. "Y/n what are you waiting for come up on the ship" Erza shouted from above.

"Sure" I said and smiled at her. I made my way towards the ramp and walked up. "So was I the last?" I asked to Erza and she just smiled at me. I felt a finger slightly poke me from the back and turned around. I felt a soft feeling on my lips. "Irene your here already, good" I said and smiled at her she happily smiled back.

"No we two are the first" Irene said and still smiled. "Wendy is still a little sleepy as it's six in the morning I carried her to Hargeon" She added.

"Right Wendy was adopted by Irene" I remembered as I saw Wendy sleep on a chair leaned on a table with a blanket on.

I sat on the deck with Erza and Irene next to me, we drank some tea and ate cake while Wendy was still asleep. The other contestants of the S class trial were also coming on board.

We sat sail and passed time by either talking about jobs or what happened in the past. Erza wanted to talk in private so we went down into the ship after that we made our way back with her smiling happily and me a little ruffled.

"So how long will it take for us to reach it" I asked Erza as she sat on my lap.

"We should actually see it already Erza said and looked at the front. My eyes widened when I saw a giant tree on an island. The island looked tiny in comparison to the tree.

Makarov stood on a crate and we all looked at him. "Listen up the first trial on the island is simple near the camp that we will stay in are eight cave entrances four of those eight will have the S class wizards in them the others will be team fights so you wont go around a little brawl like last time" Makarov shouted. 

"Now Erza, Mira, Gildarts and Laxus will be going to the island and they chose the paths without you knowing it." Makarov exclaimed. Erza gave me a peck on my lips and walked to Laxus that teleported them away to the island with his lightning magic.

"You will start from here so that you don't see who ran into which cave. The S class wizard promotion trial starts now." He shouted.

Irene grabbed Wendy by the back and flew up with her staff while I did the same. "We are enemies now so I wont hold back but good luck to you" I said and Irene smirked. "If we cross paths don't expect me to hold back" Irene glared and flew off.

I landed at the camp and there was no sight of Irene. One of the paths was already closed.

"Which one should we take the only one I don't want to face is Erza because I don't want to hurt her" I said a little worried.

"If you ask me then the letters on the caves mean something like E is probably for Erza and so on.

"So Gildarts is under the letter G." I said and mused a bit.