Grand Magic games final

Inside of the arena the crowd was going wild as Fairy Tail took over all the fans from Saber Tooth with what they showed the last days. "Let's welcome Fairy Tail and it's glorious comeback!" Lola shouted in excitement.

"So today is the last day of the games Irene you know what to do right?" I asked her with a smirk.

She looked at ne with a heartfelt smile. "Sure beat up any wo I find." Irene replied and giggled softly.

Erza took a deep breath. "You two already overflow in magic you cold at least sit back for the fight." She said looking at us with a stern eye.

Irene waved her hand in deffense. "I promise that I will hold back and end it fast when I find one I can't say the same for Saber Tooth." She replied with an evil grin.

I clenched my fist. "Exactly." I shot out and we both fist bumped.

Gray looked around. "We fight in the city, we should try to keep the damage to a minimum." Gray added and his voice was lightly low.

Irene nodded. "That will be rather hard with Y/n and me in the team." She replied and shrugged.

Gajeel smirked. "I can beat up that punk now." He added and laughed in his signature snicker.

"Let the battle begin!" Lola shouted in excitment.

I closed my eyes. "Alright, Who should I face first?" I said with a smirk. "Doesn't matter." I added and let out a evil chuckle.

Lola looked at the camera lightly confused. "Two of team Fairy Tail are moving." Lola exclaimed confused.

I opened my eyes and gazed at the camera that was floating. "I will show you what real power is that will make you despair!" I shouted and began to power up as the ground below me starts to crack.

Irene nodded. "I should do it too." She added and took the same stance. The power Irene and I set free caused all the spectators to go silent and cover in fear.

Lola looked at us in terror. "This p...po... power is unbelievable... Ladies and gentleman this is the power of Fairy Tails two strongest mages!" He shouted and sweat was pouring of him like a waterfall.   

Minerva looked terrefied. "These two aren't human, that power is not possible, only dragons could achieve such power and that is just a rumor too. But I can't move at all!" She said and looked at her hands.

Sting was sweating in fear. "What... they are powering up even more? They beat us down in their normal energy how strong are they!!" He shouted in disbelieve. 

Olga shook his head. "That has to be impossible!" He shouted.

Erza looked at us in amazement. "Y/n, Irene how much stronger are you?" She said in awe.

Gray smirked. "It's all part of our First Master's plan to victory." He said with a grin looking at us.

Erza nodded. "I hope they can hold back, killing them would be bad." She said with worry.

Mavis smiled at us. "I really made a good choice on letting them roam free." She said and leaned back.

Makarov sweat dripped. "Please just don't destroy the city." He added looking at us.

Laxus leaned on the railing. "No one can beat them they are dragons among humans." Laxus said with a wicked smirk. 

Jura looked in our direction from where he was. "So the power he showed me was just his base." He said lightly offended.