Number one guild

Y/n Pov

We arrived back at Magnolia but I was bit confused when I noticed all the colorful banners around the city. Irene was the first to get it. "Looks like they know of our victory already." Irene exclaimed with a smile, to which Rose smiled. "I'd expect such a big event to be send trough all of Fiore so it's no surprise that we are welcomed like this." Rose replied. Wendy was next to Irene they formed a mother daughter bond over the games since Irene often was in the Infirmary to check on Wendy. Irene actually looks at the entire guild like her children except me when she looks at me her cheeks always blush. 

Wendy sees Erza as her older sister. Erza looked at me with a concerned expression and said silently "Y/n I think the others should now of your past too, I mean the thing with Dimaria". I was looking at Erza for a wile and said "maybe but not today if it's possible I want to enjoy my time today" I looked around and noticed a crowd around the streets.

"They're here! They're back!!" A citizen yelled. 

"Hurry up, everybody! Over here! Over here!" Another shouted. 

"We've been waiting for you!" A person shouted.

"Welcome home!!" Another yelled.

Banaboster the Master of twilight Ogre appeared in front of Makarov with a serios expresion before it changed into a smile. "Welcome back, to the guild that won the Grand Magic Games! Let's give them a roaring round of applause! Fairy Tail has returned in triumph!" He shouted.

"Look at that crowd..." Lucy gasped in shock.

"It looks like people from allover the region are here." Erza exclaimed in wonder.

"This is a welcome party suited for the best guild of Fiore!" I exclaimed and raised my hand into the Fairy Tail symbol like Irene and Erza.

"It's as big as the Welcome party of Irene and you back in Alvarez after you two alone cleared an entire nation of bandits for a few months." Rose exclaimed in awe.

"We were pretty popular in Alvarez." Irene smiled and clung onto my arm.

"Irene you were great in the battle Vs Jenny!" A person shouted and Irene signed a picture of her that he showed her.

"It was nothing really." Irene replied and smiled humbly.

"Irene you did great in the games! Please make a few photo shots with Jason!" A person shouted.

"Yes indeed we did quite a bit in the games." Irene replied. She pat Erza on the head. "And you were wonderful in the Pandemonium my dear Erza." Irene exclaimed with a proud smile.

Erza's face blushed dark red. "Don't embarrass me in front of others mom." She exclaimed and pouted in offence.

"Oh come on can't she show that she's proud to have such a strong daughter and I'm proud to have you as my girlfriend." I exclaimed and laid my arm around her waist.

Erza smiled joyfully. "She can and I'm really lucky to have you my Dragon Prince." She exclaimed.

"Yaaay! We actually did win it!" Makarov shouted joyful.

"Y/n we love you!!!" A bunch of Fangirls shouted with hearts in their eyes.

I got a little nervous "Thanks but I'm taken." I replied and sweat dripped as Erza and Irene clung onto my arms.

"You are mine and I will only share you with my mom." She said a little vexed.

"Fine by me." I replied and shrugged with a smile.

"After the welcome party is over we should head home what do you think?" Irene proposed with a smile.

"Good Idea mom." Erza replied with sparkles in her eyes.