Pergrande

Y/n Pov

We heard a trumped sound in the distance and Irene woke up first. She let out a surprised gasp. "The royal trumpets I forgot about it they always sound them at 7 in the morning for the Queen to wake up." Irene said and sat up walking to the balcony. I saw Erza stand up as well and dress into her princess attire we found out that this is Erza's normal wear and that we can wear whatever we want for bed. We all headed for the balcony looking down to the city where we could see people buzz around. "So this is how it is waking up to a kingdom and being the princess of it." Erza said as she looked around with a smile on her, the people down went on with their daily lifes but I could see a strange behavior like they avoided women. 

"What will we do first our friends are probably going to look around the city if they can." I said and Irene gazed over to me. "I have a small duty as a queen right now." Irene said and waved at the people.

We three walked out of our room to the main entrance where we found our friends waiting. Lucy headed to Irene immediately. "Irene your palace is amazing every bedroom has it's own bathroom and toilet." She exclaimed in awe.

"Yes I know Lucy, Dragnof was the wealthiest kingdom in Ishgal at my time of reign but I'm not aware of its curent weath." Irene exclaimed with a smile before going into a thrown from the thoughts of a struggling nation. "Now then I think we should greet our people." Irene said and pushed the huge palace door open.

We were promptly greeted by the people as they couldn't believe that in front of them stood the legendary Queen of Dragons. "Hello my people it is truly I the Queen of Dragons Irene Belserion." She said loudly. "And here is my proof." She added and equiped her Dragon slayer clothes taking the same pose as the statue which stood below us at the staircase. "It's really her." A person shouted.

"And here I thought that you didn't want to get attention." I replied and chuckled lightly. The people were all excited about their queen being here. "Your Highness you came in the right time for your people to help them." A person yelled.

Irene turned towards him. "I saw your suffering with my own eyes and now it's time to end it, my assistant already told me what to do in order to help my kingdom and I'm taking all of the necessary things needed in order to make my kingdom flourish again." Irene explained. She turned back to us. "This is my daughter Princess Erza and my husband Y/n and our friends Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Wendy my adopted daughter, Heine and Juliet are my two personal guards, down here are Carla Happy and Rose." Irene explained pointing to each.

Irene talked for a bit more with the people listening to their problems her expression was worried and she made mental notes to what she can do. We made our way to a small building near the center of town. Irene knocked on the door and a woman opened it. "Excuse me who are you?" The woman asked a little confused. Irene smiled softly. "I'm sure your husband knows it, he's the royal chef. of the palace" Irene explained and looked at the man that sat at a table. The mans eyes grew wide as he hurried to the door. "Laila that's Irene Belserion the Queen of Dragons, our Queen." The man spoke hastily throwing his hands around wildly. The woman had a shocked face at his exclamation. "Your majesty, I'm sorry that I haven't recognized you." The woman replied and bowed. Irene let out a displeased frown. "There is no need to bow, I view you as equal not lesser to me." Irene spoke calmly and extended her hand.

We heard something that sounded like a child whimpering. It clung to the fathers leg as we looked down. "Dad who's that?" The child asked.

Irene bend down to the child's level slowly. "I'm the Queen of Dragnof Irene Belserion." She answered with a smile. The little child smiled back at her. "You are pretty." The girl replied making Irene laugh softly. "Such an adorable girl." She whispered.