A journey begins🍋

seven years later 791

Irene Pov

Today marks a special day, Y/n is close to achieve his goal and to control it perfectly, this will be his final test. "Deus Sema". I yelled and swung my staff. We were far from my home in the mountains to not destroy anything important.

I saw the meteor fly directly at Y/n if he survives this unharmed his training is complete. He trained hard for this day fought the other spriggans in a duel, he even challenged August himself. I saw it crash into the ground detonating on impact it took a while for the dust to settle. I walked down and saw him unharmed no scratch or torn piece of clothes he smirked. "I finally got my power under control thank you Irene sensei" He said with a happy smile. I nod.

"You trained hard to do it I merely helped you to achieve it now lets head back home and I will tell you what I want from you as compensation for this. Take a shower and meet me at my office". I said and pat his shoulder.

Y/n Pov

We headed back home I was now an adult since one year, my birthday was just yesterday I'm 19 now. I stand a little over Irene in height but with her heels she's the same height. I got out of my shower and dressed into my clothes. I went to Irenes office without Rose she slept on my bed. I opened the office door and entered it she was waiting for me. Heine and Juliet were outside training. I closed the door and she stood in front of the desk with a robe on. She eyed me up and down.

"The thing I request from you is, you to be my courtesan nothing to hard for you I suppose". She said with a rather monotonous voice but smirked lightly.

I looked at her and was perplexed. I'm to sleep with her whenever she wants, My face was red like her hair, I was like a stone statue not able to move a muscle. I got my body under control and nod "That is what I agreed to and I have to keep it". I said with a lightly shaky voice.

A/N: Attention Lemon or smut don't know what's more lewd from the two, it begins here and ends at second lemon line so skip if you don't want to read it or you are not old enough lemons means sexual act this is my longest yet🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 The whole chapter has 7547 words.

Her eyes glistered lightly as she smirked and dropped her robe. She only wore a pair of lace panties that didn't cover much. Her breasts were exposed showing the full beauty of the busty red haired witch. It was no secret that she was an absolute 10 in Alvarez. She walked towards me swinging her hips on each step. Her body was smooth the only exception was the scar she had at the left side of her belly. Her body looked like a mans dream large ample breasts, soft tights and hips that just say give me one. She placed her hand on my cheek caressing my jawline and gazing deep into my eyes. "Oh my oh my, You have become a fine man Y/n and will serve me well. Don't worry I have enough experience that I could ride you". She said biting her lower lip seductively making me get nervous. "But I'll let you guide just this once." She smirked with an evil grin making a shiver run down my spine. "Oh and before I forget I'm physically just a little older than you. I'm 23 my body never aged due to being a dragon." She added with a playful glint in her eyes and a wink.

She took my hand and placed it on her breast pressing it firmly on her U cup breasts her areolas were pail and small her nipples were the perfect size to pinch them."Go on you are the man here". She said with a smirk and fire in her eyes. I grabbed her tights pulling her up and sat her on the desk. I started to fondle her breasts she moved closer and kissed me. I moved my legs between hers and rubbed her crotch with my bulge. Her kiss wasn't full of love but lust it was rather rough as well. Irene doesn't search for love she only wants sex.

She pulled on my shirt and tossed it down. Irene wanted me badly her carnal lust was something that struck fear into my body mixed with excitement. As every young man in this kingdom I too dreamed of Irene and her irresistible body. But being able to touch it was amazing.