Himuro II: Like?

Title: Like?

He’s fascinating I cant stop watching him- I dont hate his fake smile---he’s entertaining.

Like? What kind of like is it?

Himuro frowned as he made his way from the clubroom back to his classroom. He forgot his notebook under his desk. When he got inside the room, his frown deepened when he saw you...

It's not like he hates you or anything, but he doesn't really like it when people sees him while he's on his 'not so good mood' and he's in that mood right now.

You didn't move from where you were sitting...on the teacher's desk. You were holding a book and seems to be engrossed on it that you didn't even care about other students catching you sitting on the teacher's desk.

'She's still here?' Himuro quietly whispered to himself as he pulled his chair quietly and look for his notes under his desk- hearing the slight sound, you looked over your shoulder and when you noticed Himuro, you slowly slid down from the desk.

"Ah, sorry to interrupt you, (l/n)-san." Came Himuro's apology after taking his note. He waited for a response but instead, you just nodded at him.

'Still not talking huh?' Himuro wondered why you didn't talk much...or probably just around him...but then Himuro thought that it was better that way because he didn't want to give out a fake smile at the moment.

Himuro shrugged and just decided to leave you on your own. But before he could step out of the room, a group of girls came and started swooning around him.

"Oh! Here we are--eh!? Himuro-san/kun!!!" They squealed and surrounded him- there were 4 of them and they were all a fan of his.

"Eh!? G-girls, girls! Calm down!" He tried to calm them down to stop them flocking around him with a smile giving them his charming smile making them fall for him more.

You heared Himuro's voice and you were suddenly interrupted from your book. When you look up and found Himuro smiling around the girls and trying to make them let him go.

Your eyes glanced back at the last line of the paragraph you are reading- you just wanted to know if Yokozawa and Kirishima did it after they reconciled...but you cannot concentrate anymore.

You looked at Himuro's face again, he was still smiling...

Smiling? You scoffed. You call that a smile? But its really fascinating...even like that.

You cleared your throat and interrupted the scene.

"Yumi-chan, is the club meeting over?" Your voice startled the girls and Himuro himself.

"Ah! (Name)-chan!" One of the girls' attention turned to you completly. 

"Are you guys ready to go?" You closed your book and walked to your chair to grab your bag.

"Yes, (name)-chan!" The other answered.

"Great, let's go. Let's leave Himuro-chan to do his business okay? He looks tired already..."  You looked at Himuro's face and you chuckled at his look.

He looked at you in surprise. 

The girls 'awed' in disappointment, but walked after you when you started heading out of the door, past Himuro and murmuring a small, "Jya, Himuro-chan."

And the rest of the girls followed you.

"Bye Himuro-kun!" They squealed.

Himuro was speechless, but he cannot deny that you helped him with his little problem with the girls and he was grateful for that. He started to walk with the thought of thanking you tomorrow.

*HimuroTatsuya*

The next morning, Himuro found you sleeping- your head was leaning on your desk and you had your eyes closed and Himuro found himself staring at your sleeping face without realizing that he was just standing at the side of your desk and everyone was looking at him.

"Himuro-kun, you can stare at (l/n)'s face later during the break time, for now, please go back to your seat, we will start the class." The sensei interrupted making Himuro jump slightly and apologize walking back to his seat behind. "You too, (l/n)-kun! Please wake up!" 

The reprimanding sound jolted you back from the Lala land and you looked up and found your teacher standing in front and is now reprimanding your other classmates.

"Damn." You grumbled quietly followed by a yawn.

You didn't get enough sleep last night, you were  trying to catch up reading wth some random novel your friend introduced. And now,here you are...sleepy.

You didn't even pay attention to Himuro who was seated by the window behind you as he tried to call your attention.

Himuro sighed.

You looked so tired. He decided not to bother you now...maybe later?

It was break time and Himuro is once again surrounded by his fangirls. Asking if he could eat lunch with them and all Himuro could do is sigh and give them his charming smile...even though he is starting to get pissed from their constant pestering.

'Now where is Atsushi when you needed him?' His eyes glanced around and found your own (e/c) orbs watching him with the girls.

"Himuro-chan is quite popular with the younger year,isn't he..." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

Your eyes met Himuro's own and somehow, that moment, you didn't look away...if you look away, it will be more obvious that you are watching him--well you are watching him.  He's quite entertaining to watch. You watch it all the time, you just dont let the others notice this.

"Yes, he is." Your friend responded. "That is why yesterday, when we saw him around the classroom and alone without that titan of his and fangirls so we flocked around him...but then... sadly, you interrupted." Your friend Yumi huffed in defeat.

"Ahahah, gomen Yumi-chan." You half-heartedly apologized, but you weren't sorry about it one bit, "but Himuro-san looks so tired and pissed off yesterday, so I was just worried that he might snap at you guys and all." The last part was silently said, you didn't want them to look at Himuro that way...and they will not understand what you mean anyway...

To them, if Himuro smiles...they all know that he's in a good mood. Do they not notice how his visible eye twitch whenever they flock around him? How he sigh whenever they block his way to the cafeteria?

You blinked and decided to look away now, having an eye to eye contact while pretending you are just staring at particularly nothing is starting to hurt your eyes.

Himuro is a very enetertaining person to watch...when you are bored.

'2 minutes.' Himuro noted, they were having an eye contact for two minutes before (l/n) looked away to talk to her friends again.

'She watch people as if she just staring at particularly nothing, making people assume that she's just tired and empty.' Himuro's smile widened and smiled at the girls.

"Now, now girls, please let me have my lunch in break. Atsushi is waiting for me at the cafeteria, we dont want him mad now, right?" He said to them with a smile.

And the girls just 'awwwed' and let him go.

"Himuro-senpai is so cool!"  The swooned after him. Those were first year students flocking around him.

+HimuroTatsuya+

You were packing you things later that day, the classes are over and the students are starting to leave the school one by one- the clubs are almost done and all. You didn't have a club meeting that day- but you just stayed back because you were in cleaning duty that afternoon, your partner left everything to you because she did all the cleaning earlier that morning and because you came in late and was sleepy she had to deal with all - and now, in exchange you'll have to do it on your own this time.

"Ara?" Himuro opened the door and found you there standing with your bag. "You're still here, (l/n)-chan?"

"Aa, its you." Your eyes darted to the person behind him. "And Murasakibara too." You greeted them with a nod. "I'm already on my way out. See you tomorrow, Himuro-chan."

"See you tomorrow." He greeted back, and Murasakibara just stood there eating his chips as you walked past them.

"Is that her, Muro-chin?" Murasakibara asked.

"What are you talking about, Atsushi?" Himuro asked.

"The person you are interested in." Himuro chuckled.

"I'm not interested in anyone, Atsushi." Himuro said, "and she is watching me like she's criticizing my every moves." Himuro said, and Murasakibara watched him boredly.

"Sometimes, I don't know if she just doesn't like me or if she just plainly hate me." 

"She doesn't look like she hates you." Murasakibara pointed, "she said 'see you tomorrow Himuro-chan.'

Himuro looked over his shoulder at Murasakibara.

"Stop looking at me, Muro-chin." He said, "Get your notes already." He added.

"Oh, yea." Himuro walked to his desk and took another book he forgot.

+HimuroTatsuya+

The next day, there was no classes, the teachers were having an emergency meeting leaving the students free to do whatever they like. Most of the students were gathering at the cafeteria, others are at the gym--but you decided to just stay in the classroom to sleep. 

Himuro on the other hand is being flocked around by the first years. Without Murasakibara e was left to handle them on his own....until he saw their classroom window open - he noted that it was where he sits and the seat in front of his...there is someone currently occupying it.