One Night and Forever pt.3 (Imayoshi x Reader)

Title: One Night and Forever

Characters: IMAYOSHI Shouichi x Reader

Chapter 3(?)

"Where were we, Momoi-chan?" Imayoshi this time has his poker face on, "Ah, ya...she cannot be your master's bride." He said again, "You want to know why, ya?"

"She is carrying my child, here." A smile appeared on his face and his hand traveled on top of your stomach and then patted it.

Wai-what the fuck!? your eyes widened and you immediately stared at the man. If only you could voice your thoughts right that moment there's a lot of things you wanted to say.

"Seriously, to go that far Imayoshi-san?" Momoi said, irritated "I haven't made any mistake since the beginning of time, when I say she's the right person, she is the right person!"

"I didn't say that you are wrong, but what I was saying is that she cannot be your master's bride as she is carrying my child."

"So you admit that she is for Akashi- kun?" Momoi stared.

"I wouldn't announce something like that in a place like this, Momoi-chan." Imayoshi sighed, defeated.

"What would you want me to do? You're interfering!"

"My, my...this is very troublesome ya..." you hear him say and the black haired man pulled the pink haired woman closer to him "I believe you will get the answer from your master himself, this is not the perfect place to have this conversation."

"Then I will retreat for now, but I will take her with me next time." Momoi frowned. While she is one stubborn witch, she knows when and where to stop when seriousness comes to push.

And today is one of those days...

"(Name)-chan, for now... you have to stay still. I will save you soon." Momoi promised.

'Save?' you looked up at Imayoshi and frowned, when you glanced at Momoi she suddenly disappeared.

"!!?"

"Ara... she seriously left without a fight." Imayoshi chuckled, and then he turned to you who are now glaring at him.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you there." He smiled and pressed his finger on your mouth "You can talk now."

"You really don't need to shut me up, you know." You glared, "I can be quiet on my own."