Akashi IV: Mine, It Will Never Change 21

Akashi : Mine, It will never Change
Chapter 21

You opened your eyes and found yourself looking up at the ceiling of your bedroom.

"This...how did I-" you asked quietly when you remembered that you were discussing something with Akashi at the staircase.

"You fainted," someone supplied.

When you turned, you found Akashi standing next to your bed. He sat down to the space next to you and pushed the hair that was sticking to your face.

"Near the staircase?"

"On the staircase, when you were on your way up here." He clarified. "Are you still feeling light-headed?"

"I think I'm fine now." You answered honestly.

"That's great." Akashi smiled, "I asked the maid to prepare something for you, do you have any request?"

"No , I'm fine." You assured him.

"Not anything at all? Anything you want to eat?"

"Anything is alright."

"Okay then. Don't hesitate to ask if there is something you'd like to eat."

"Yes. Sure." You nodded.

"Tomorrow, we will visit the hospital." Akashi informs you.

"Why? I'm feeling better now, we don't need to visit the doctor."

"Yes, I understand that. But have you considered the possibility that you could be pregnant?" You stared at Akashi.

"Pregnant?"

"Yes."

"I--can't be pregnant..." you stuttered.

"What do you mean you cannot be pregnant?" Akashi asked, "are you that against of having a child with me?"

"No!" You defended, "that is not what I meant!"

"What is it then?"

"I mean I'm probably just stressed from work and the case and tired from my flight the other day..over-fatigue?" You suggested.

"We still need to be sure."

"But there's no symptoms..." you whispered. "Not even cravings...and I had my period last month."

"Indeed." Akashi nodded "but the same happened when you were pregnant with Seien. So we can't just let this pass."

"Well then, if you insist...then I'll go and visit the doctor to be sure."

"Good. I will make an appointment to with Shintarou. He will introduce us to a good doctor." Akashi leaned and kissed your lips, surprising you with his action. "I'll be back, I'll just make a call."

When Akashi left, the maid entered and prepared the table where you can have your meal. Your favorite food is present and fresh fruits on the side.

"There's too much food." You commented.

"Seijurou-sama requested to prepare your favorites, ma'am."

"You didn't have to-" you assured them.

"But we have to." The maid smiled, "we want you to be healthy, we were worried when you fainted."

"Seijurou-sama was frantic, he immediately asked for a doctor and brought you upstairs." The other maid supplied. You smiled at the thought of a frantic Akashi.