Akashi III: In His Sleep: Alternate Story part 1

Title: In his Sleep – Another Story (Alternate Story)

Pairing: Akashi Seijurou x reader

A/N: Just so you know, this story is an alternate story based on the Akashi x Reader: In His Sleep… Something happened…and this suddenly came to me… another ending of IN His SLEEP

continue from the middle of part 2

The story will continue from the part where the cat ‘Sei’ was sent back to the vet again that Arima-sensei referred; also, during the time that AKASHI woke up from his 4 year coma…

“We’re going to sedate your cat for a short while, if that is okay with you?” the doctor asked.

“Huh? Why?”

“Because after we inject the medicine on his IV, he might start to panic, the medicine will cause a slight discomfort to the animals you see.”

“Why is that?” you asked worriedly, “is that okay to be given to him?”

“Yes, actually, it’s an antibiotic that will help his system fight the virus inside his body. If we don’t inject this, it will take a long time for him to recover. And also, I don’t think he likes anyone here but you…and we need to move him to the cage…we don’t want him to hurt them.”

“I- okay.” You frowned, then in less than a second, when you thought that the vet is still just working on the antibiotic to be injected to Sei…you didn’t noticed that they have already injected a small amount of sedative on his IV…the only thing your felt was that Sei was first standing, and the next thing he was slumping on your arms like a lifeless doll. 

“T-that was fast.” You commented,

“Yes. Only need a small amount for him.” Then the vet injected the antibiotics on his IV.

“We’ll take him from here, you can sit down miss (name).” the doctor assured you too that Sei will be just fine but it seems like Sei is already knocked out from the sedative they gave him.

You left your sister do the talking for you. And you stayed at the reception area to wait for them and also to rest. 

You took a one last look on Sei’s…you smiled at him slightly as if assuring him that everything will be fine when you saw his heterochromatic eyes look up at you…

You know he’s already sedated…and probably groggy already… 

“See you laters, Sei.” Then you closed the door.

That is also the time that you met REO MIBICHI.

“You forgot this.” You pointed at the card on the table.

“Oh yea. Thanks. This is your card right?” he asked.

“…Yea…I think so…”

“Let’s check it out.” He waited for your response and you nodded then he spreads them on the table across the two of you.

Ace of Cups.
Two of Cups.
Three of Cups
Six of Cups

‘Eh? All from the same group?’ you commented silently.

“Love.” The man commented, “Mostly, Ace of cups predicts love. Two of cups is the stability of relationship of two people involve. Three of Cups is a sign to count your blessings and be thankful to everyone.” He looked at you when he showed you the next card, Six of Cups.

“Six of Cups, represents the past and its memories. The present as a gift and the future with all its wonderful opportunities…and also sexual pleasure.” He winked at you and you suddenly blushed followed by a laugh.

“And lastly the Emp-”