Tamer (Kise x Reader)

On the 2nd semester of your 2nd year, the class list were shuffled, separating you from your friends and class...not that you mind it, you can just always be by yourself...but it’s still different though...

During lunch you are always on your own, eating bento inside the classroom and afterwards you disappear...disappear from Kise's eyes.

Kise blinked twice when he turned after finishing his lunch at the direction of your seat.

"Ah!!! (l/n)-chii got away again!" Kise dramatically gasped in despair.

"Why are you so interested at (l/n), Kise?" One of the boys asked Kise. "She's strict! And she doesn't have friends here in our class. Her friends are all from different years, and lastly she's part of the student council's army." The face of the boy turned sour upon talking.

"I remember it was her who got Munakata and Suoh suspended."

"Munakata and Suoh?" Kise asked, confused, "aren't they senpais?"

"Exactly!" They agreed, "That’s why I'm telling you she's one hell of a woman! She can pull you down, anytime, anywhere." They warned.

"Aren't you guys exaggerating too much?" Kise sweatdropped.

"Either way, she's untamable u know." They concluded, the rest agreed, Kise just sighed and decided to look around to see if he could find you anywhere.

Kise sighed, lunch is almost over and still, he didn't found you. Kise sighed again and decided to go back to the classroom - but when he turned, he felt something bump into his chest followed by a train of curse.

"Shit-fuck..." Kise heard and followed by a thud, when Kise looked down he found a certain black haired girl on the floor ball pens and pencils scattered on the floor.

"Ah!!" And Kise immediately recognized her, "I'm very sorry (l/n)-chii!!" Kise exclaimed as he helped you stand up on.

""Ah- no, I believe it’s my fault- I was running and such." You explained as you dusted your skirt and watched the blonde guy picked up the pen and pencils that you dropped.

"No! It’s my fault for not noticing you there. Here" Kise gave you the pens and placed it back at the pencil case that you were holding. 

"Thank you." You said and waited for Kise to leave but he didn't. "Um...Kise-kun, is there something wrong? The first bell rung already." You reminded him.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm just waiting for you, let's go back together." He said with a charming smile that didn't affect you at all.

"Uh-huh...I'll be there soon." You assured him.

"But it's more fun if we'll go back to the classroom together." Kise reasoned, "you're always on your own...and it’s the start of the new class--so you should really start having friends from our class too, so you'll have someone to be with...and I want to be friends with you, how about it?" 

You blinked at Kise.
'Why would I need a friend when I can manage on my own...- wait? Do I really look that pitiful? And I have friends from the class too- I just don't hang-out with them...' 

"Um, Kise-kun, I do have friends-"

"They're not enough! What if you needed help in class- they won't be able to help yo0 because they're from other class and years- so I'm here to be a friend!" Kise announced.

You frowned at his announcement.
'What's with this kid?' You questioned yourself.

"You're being annoying Kise-kun." You suddenly said turning away and starting to get back to the classroom, leaving the stunned Kise downstairs.

"You better hurry up, or if you'll be late your name will be submitted to the SC immediately for cutting classes." You warned him before you completely disappeared from his sight.

The stunned face of Kise turned into one with a small smile.

*-*-*

"And that's a wrap!" The photographer announced later that night and Kise happily cheered with the rest of the other staffs of the pictorial. It was already 9:30pm and Kise's modeling pictorial ended up quite early than expected.

"Ah! Manager-san!" Kise called his manager, "I'll just go outside and get something at the convenience store."

"Eh? We have different stuffs at the fridge, you can just-"

"Nah, I also want to get some fresh air too. Besides, there aren't fan girls around since this was an unexpected location. And I have this..." Kise showed his manager his sunglasses. "Just to be safe." He assured her.

"Hm. Okay, but make sure you'll get back here n time, I'll drive you back." His manager said.

"Okay!" Kise chirped happily and made his way out.

Meanwhile...

"You sure you're good?" You asked your best friend again, she look so wasted and her eyes looks like she just finished crying.

"Yeah. You asked me like 5 times for the past 10 minutes." She responded to you and you half-smiled.

"Because you're an idiot, and I'm just making sure you're fine and all." You said, "I can't believe you mom called me and asking me if I know where you were. And I was like, she's not yet home and I panicked, thank goodness Rei called me and told me where you are."

"Ugh~ I really don’t know what happened back there..." your best friend groaned.

"You went out of the way and started drinking craps until you pass out." You said to her. "And then you woke up you started sobbing--here we are. Your place." You stopped in front of a house with your friend's surname placed on the gate.

"(BFF SURNAME)"

You sighed after making sure she's inside with her parents. They thanked you and even offered if you wanted to stay over but you refused because you still have a paper work to finish and to submit tomorrow even though it’s a weekend.

"Ahh, (bff) is really a handful, what would happen if I didn't get there in time..." you started walking back to the bus stop and found a blonde walking from the opposite direction, but you didn't give any necessary attention at the guy and continued to make your way to the bus stop, because the evening breeze is starting to get into you, and you're just wearing a shorts and a black shirt- you didn't have enough time to change just put on your shoes and dashed to the station to Shibuya where you found your friend.

"Ah! (l/n)-chii!?" You froze up immediately when you heard your name called. You turned to the guy earlier, a blonde guy wearing a sunglass in late evening?!

You stepped away when he stepped forward to you, and your face turned serious.

"No, don’t be scared, it’s just me, Kise, Kise." He assured you by taking off his sunglass.

"K-Kise?" your cheeks started to turn red from recognizing Kise.

"Yeah., it’s me." He smiled innocently at you, "what are you doing out here? It’s already past 10?" He asked you, as he noticed your reddening cheeks.