Possessive!Midorima IV: Mine. Only Mine. [Smutty :3]

Title: Mine. Only Mine

Pairing: Possessive!Midorima x reader

Warning: Possessive!Midorima; Biting and mature content with a crappy grammar and all.

A little ooc on Midorima’s part.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS~

 ---***---

It’s been a while since you and Midorima enjoyed a good weekend together... though both of you are living under one roof now.

Why?

Well, because the great Midorima Shintaro always use his excuse that he needed at the hospital, that there are too many stuffs to do at the hospital and there are too many patients to attend to at the hospital..Hospital this, patients that...and you don't understand what it means to be a DORKtor here.

Exactly, a DORKtor. A dork doctor.

You sighed, "Fine" you grumbled, "I understand. Three days of night shift right?" 

"Yes." He nodded but immediately looks up to you.

Midorima was surprised that you agreed to his explanation almost immediately. Normally, it will take a good 50 minutes of argument before you give up.
Well...isn't that good?

"Just don't forget to drop by at Otsubo-san's place." You reminded Midorima before exiting to the kitchen with the empty plates you and Midorima used for dinner.

Midorima raised a brow at your actions and followed you to the kitchen.

"(Name) are you mad?" He asked. This attitude of yours is something that only shown if you're already on your limit…or so that’s what Midorima thought.

"Hm?" You looked over your shoulder innocently. "Come again, Shin?" You asked, you didn't hear him clearly the first time.

"Nothing." Midorima exited the kitchen to go to your shared room. There he found a pair of ticket to the hot spring, Midorima read the information.

"It's for the coming weekend, but I will have to refund it because you're not available right?" You spoke from the door when you saw him reading details.

"Don't worry. They'll refund it. And I'll use the money to get something for Otsubo-san instead- it’s his birthday right this coming Sunday? And basketball team's reunion too--so I guess canceling the trip is really unavoidable." You supplied. "Don't forget to attend the party, I don’t care if you'll be late or something. I'll drop by and get him a present."

Since the beginning of your relationship with Midorima, you made it your responsibility to make it up to his teammates for his lack of care--because of his tsundereness--really...and he is grateful for that.

You're doing this because you didn't want them to talk bad about Midorima- and you know it yourself that they do...and you didn’t like it one bit...but it can't be helped...with Midorima's attitude, its up to you to make him look better. Being a doctor he's spending a lot of time in the hospital finishing his residency and as it ends, the longer he spend time there telling his seniors that he wanted to learn more about it though they keep telling him that he's all ready to face anything himself- in his own...esp. in internal medicine.

Taking the ticket from Midorima's hand gently, you smiled at him like there's nothing wrong...there is...but it doesn't matter at the moment...its not a big deal, you're just missing your boyfriend that is all...