Akashi III: In his sleep (1)

Akashi Seijurou is the heir—no he is now the youngest and also the owner of all the Akashi properties and businesses. He is the ultimate and of course, absolute...one and only president of it all.

He manages everything, from the smallest stall under his name, to the largest one his father owns...add to it the ones he started all by himself.

And by the age of 26, he was known as the Emperor of the business world.

It was said that he organizes underground dealings – this dirty dealings helped him rise up to the top  that even the president and owner of the Atobe Corporations, one of the largest corp. in Japan didn’t want to have anything to do with him...in all ways possible.

“To be honest, the dirty dealings and dark stuffs are beyond my knowledge...but all I know is that Atobe’s father respects him...and Atobe himself respects him too. What else do you want to know?”

You frowned at the person in front of the class— if it wasn’t your professor talking in front, you would’ve left the room to take a nap somewhere...or probably would’ve gone home to read the fan fictions you wanted to finish reading. But no, that guy standing in front of you is the substitute professor, Haginosuke Taki.

‘I don’t even know why we are talking about him, what was his name again?’ you silently frowned to yourself.

Ah yes, it was your classmate’s idea to ask him questions to avoid having the lecture your professor left to him to be lectured to your class...It would’ve been fun...but they talked about business...and you don’t care...you don’t care about it at all.

You were 19 that time...and you just got back to your feet after your 2nd boyfriend broke up with you...he was far the longest relationship you had...of course the first one was like...lasted for 8 months...until you found out he was flirting with your neighbor’s cousin. The second was like your first love...yea... it was the first time you fell in love with someone and he suddenly confessed his love for you too...but that ended a year after you graduated from high school and moved to college... after that break-up you transferred to a university in Tokyo where you started forgetting everything about him and all...

Anyway, that doesn’t matter- but I just want you to know that you have another boyfriend now, your third one...but your attitude towards boyfriends and lovers are now different from the way you do so before—let’s just say, you learned your lesson from the previous one.

You stared at your phone when it started blinking. You were lucky that you were at the back, furthest from your professor’s podium. He cannot see what is on your desk and what it is you are reading.

‘I’m outside the university; the usual cafe, come here after your class. –S.’ you frowned at the message.

‘What am I? A dog?’ and you were planning to go to the library today too...Oh well... date isnt a bad thing once in a while, right?

“Okay class! You can go. Don’t forget to get a copy of Prof. Shishido’s lecture at my office.” Professor Taki announced before he dismissed you all.