Akashi III : In his sleep (3) END

You woke up the next day...tired. You yawned and stretched and found your cat, Sei lying down on your side.

You smiled.

It’s always like that, you waking up and hating the world but when you see the adorable ball of fur beside you, all the irritation and murdering thoughts disappears like a dream that is forgotten.

“Good morning Sei~” you greeted, lifting him up, disturbing his sleep and kissing his nose.

You know it’s disgusting to kiss animals and pets...but hey, it’s your cat...and well...you see more stuffs grosser than that in YouTube too... so let’s not be gross out about it (sorry I kiss my cat’s nose too...every fucking time).

“Good morning to you too, (name).”

//meow~

“Good morni-” you froze, did your cat just spoke to you?

You stared at your cat; you squished him slightly…just to be sure.

//Meow~. You blinked at your cat, which blink back at you in return

“(Name). I am over here.” That voice again; that’s when your eyes darted to the chair across your bed.

“A-Akashi-san!!?!!” you almost screamed, gathering up the blanket to cover yourself from embarrassment. “What are you doing here!?” you demanded. “More importantly, how did you get in here!?”

“Your mother.” Akashi answered casually, as he took a sip of his cup of tea, legs crossed and sitting comfortably on your computer chair.

“M-mom?!”

“Yes. She went to the market, by the way.” He informed you as if he’s not invading your privacy.

“And she let you in to my room?”

“Is there something wrong with that?” he asked, “we’re both old enough to be responsible for our own doing-”

“Akashi-san!” with that, Akashi frowned and stood up and proceeded to your door.

“I will see you downstairs.” He said pausing at the door with his cup of tea on his hand. Your cat followed jumped down the bed following him with a quiet ‘meow’.

“And also, it’s already 11am. You need to learn to wake up earlier than that.” Akashi commented and you frowned at him.

“I don’t want to hear that coming from the person who wouldn’t let us go home last night.” You grumbled before jumping off your bed slamming the door after him.

“What the fuck?!” you dropped on your knees  right after you locked your door; your face red as tomato.