Akashi IV: Mine, It will Never Change pt.3

Akashi IV: Mine, it will not change Part 3

Akashi closed his phone the moment he receive the information of where he'll be meeting Saruhiko.

Saruhiko Tomoe.

Akashi's smirk widened when he saw Saruhiko waiting for him at the designate restaurant. He also noted that his secretary, Saito was there too waiting for him.

"Akashi-sama will be here any moment now."

"I understand." the dark haired man nodded and sat there in patience.

Tomoe Saruhiko, 29, General Manager of Tomoe Merchandise.

Heir of the Tomoe's. Also from Tokyo University.

Perfectionist, strict and is a good son to his father.

If Akashi didn't know you personally, he and Saruhiko might've been great friends. But that doesn't matter now. Those that are in the way of Akashi Seijurou must move away on their own, or he'd make them... the hard way.

But today seems to be Saruhiko's lucky day... he wont be wiped out yet.

"I apologize for keeping you waiting." Akashi stepped into the private room that was reserved for their lunch meeting.

"No worries Akashi-san." Saruhiko stood up and greeted Akashi, "It was me who is supposed to be thanking you for allowing a sudden meeting like this to happen."

"Ah, there are stuffs I need to talk to you about too." Akashi sat down, leaving Saruhiko confused with his words. But it was completely dropped off when Saito took out the papers that they will be talking about.

The meeting begun and it was later that afternoon when they finished with the terms. Akashi made sure that before he sign the papers he's getting something good out of the deal.

"Thank you for this Akashi-san. Tomoe wont let you down."

"I know what." Akashi answered confidently, and Saruhiko was glad.

"By the way, Tomoe." Akashi started, they were done with the contract signing, Akashi signed after making Saruhiko explain the whole contract to him for full 3 hours. He had the contract reviewed already when Saruhiko sent a copy 

to his office earlier that morning. He had the contract reviewed by his most trusted lawyers and also briefly by his secretary.

"Hm?" they were already having some light drink after the late lunch they just had.

"Do you have a family?" Akashi asked.

Saruhiko laughed in surprise and proudly answered a "Yes."