Akashi IV: Mine, It Will Never Change pt. 17

Akashi: Mine, It Will Never Change

Chapter 17

"Tomoe." A cold voice interrupted his sentence. "Didn't I warn you about coming near my wife?"

Tomoe froze upon hearing the voice and your eyes met Akashi's own red ones.

"Akashi." Tomoe greeted coolly as he turned to face the red head. "I thought you're busy today."

"I was," Akashi answered coldly. "But not anymore. Someone dropped a contract and made everything easier for me."

"Is that so?" Tomoe watched Akashi intently.

"Yes." Akashi walked to the two of you. "What is your business here, Tomoe?" Akashi demanded as he took your hand with his and pulled you to stand next to him.

"Sei-!"

"Tomoe, I'm asking you a question."

"Ah, yes." Snapping out of his silent thoughts. "I came here to see my son of cour-"

"Tomoe!" You snapped at him irritably.

"What? You cannot hide him from me forever." Tomoe chuckled at your protest.

"You son of a-" You wanted to launch yourself at the man, but Akashi's grip on your hand tightened.

A silent 'I'll handle him'.

"Tomoe, we didn't want this custody battle to end up with additional restraining order." Akashi threatened.

Tomoe just chuckled at the two of you.

"I didn't do anything, Akashi-san. Calm down," Tomoe raised his hands, a gesture that indicates for Akashi to calm down, "And besides...how can I hurt my own flesh and blood." Akashi's eyes narrowed at Tomoe's statement.

"It hasn't been proven, yet." Akashi calmly responded. "Now, while you don't have the visitation rights...I will ask you to leave this place now."

"Why?" Tomoe asked, "I still haven't met my son yet-"

Akashi loosened his hand on yours and walked closer to the confident Tomoe...So close, Tomoe suddenly felt intimidated at Akashi despite their height difference. He was calm, or so that was what his face was showing. And Tomoe, though not scared of Akashi he felt a cold shiver throughout his body as Akashi stare up at his soul.

"Until the result reveals that you are the father, you are not to touch Seien," Akashi tells him.

"!!!" Akashi placed his hand on Tomoe's as he stares up at him coldly. The kind of stare that made him weak at the knees...literally.