Takao I pt 1

Takao Pt. 1

NOTE

Rin: the YOU on the KISE story (Senpai who got hit by the ball)

Kaji: the YOU on Midorima story (Midorima's gf from the latest chap)

Since they're probably going to be a part of this chapter too...

And let us just assume that Midorima and Takao are on their 2nd year.

Recap:

Takao turned to the doorway, there he saw his senpai, who walked by giving him a glare.

Ah yes, that was Midorima's childhood friend, who he accidentally hit with the ball in the face during the practice match with Kaijou. 

But there was a young girl trailing behind her, and it was Takao's first time seeing her...

Takao's face turned red and his heart raced.

*-*-*-*

You really hate walking around the school specially when passing by the second year's floor...you're quite popular among them...

Why? Of course, have you forgotten? 

Most of them envied you before, after all you were the girlfriend of the famous baseball ace from their year.

WERE because he breaks up with you after a year. And yes, you are one hell of a big BITTERfly too. You despised him until now from the bottom of your unholy freaking black heart...

Just kidding...

Of course you loathed the guy to death...but that was already in the past. 

But you still can't keep yourself from hating him sometimes though...

Today, you we're asked by your friend RIN, to help her get the maps and charts that your class will need from the faculty. And the faculty just happened to be on the second year's floor.

You walked behind Rin quietly.

"Are you hiding from your hater's eyes?" Rin asked you. You glared at the girl.

"I have haters? I'm not that popular." You returned, as if you don’t have a clue. "And I haven't done anything that will make them hate me...yet." you laughed at your own answer.

"After hearing that answer, I have a feeling that you'll be paying them a visit any moment soon?"

"What visit?" You give your innocent smile at your friend. "I really don’t know what you are talking about?"

"Whatever you say." She just smiled at you, of course she knows you very well, and you are her friend for three years now, since first year.

That moment Rin's smile disappeared and a glare was obviously shown by her eyes.

"What's wrong Rin-chan?" You asked. "Ah, that bastard Takao's room is here." She said irritated.

You remembered that Rin was taken to the infirmary by Midorima-kun last week...because she was hit by a ball…in the face.

You walked past that room, and you noticed that there was no sign of the green haired megane, you noted the faces of several second years that were in your club.

'Sawada, Yukimura, Saito, Kaji, Shishido and Miguchi' yes, you are currently in a club, as a Coach-Manager. The sensei was on leave, and you were glad that your boyfriend-EX boyfriend, weren't going there in Shutoku anymore. And so you can freely rule over the rest of the boys’ baseball club with all you can.