Akashi III: In His Sleep: Alternate Story part 2

DING.

DING.

Two elevators opened and you immediately stepped inside the empty one…you didn’t notice the other where a red-head stepped out off…

“Akashi-sama, where are you heading off to?” the receptionist asked.

“Court.” Was his only answer as he walked past her.

“Please enjoy your time, Akashi-sama.” The receptionist bowed after him.

It was a quiet Sunday around the hotel- it seems like there were only few numbers of guests around.

Akashi used the opportunity to play ball on his own.

You, on the other hand is having a small time for yourself. It was a good thing that your sister decided to go out for her birthday, if you spent the day at home you would’ve probably spent it crying…

You didn’t show any sadness in front of your sister since it’s her birthday, you didn’t want him to be sad…but your irritated aura could reach her- not only her, but the rest of the people around the table.

You just finished eating lunch that time, your sister was emailing her friends, while your mother is doing the dishes, and your niece is watching TV and then there’s Shirogane-san who is talking with someone outside the veranda.

“Yes, of course. Thank you for the invitation, I will be there.” Shirogane said before he ended the call, you can hear him from the kitchen, it was just a small 3 bedroom suit.

“I will go out and swim.” You told your mother who called ‘take care, come back immediately’ after you.

When you closed the door …is when Shirogane came back inside.

“(mother’s name)?” Shirogane called, “Is it okay to invite an old student of mine over for a coffee?” he asked…more like informing her.

“Yes of course.” You mother answered, “He’s the student you were talking about before didn’t you? The one who was in a comma for 4 years?”

“Mm.” Shirogane smiled.

“Should I prepare something nice?”

“No, I’ll handle it. I’ll just order something; I don’t want to trouble you.” Shirogane smiled at your mother.

“Then I’ll just call (name) back to join us.”

“No, let the kids off. Let them have their own time. They seem to be having hard time coping up from losing their cat.” Shirogane pointed at your niece who is quietly watching TV. She doesn’t seem watching though- she was just scanning the channels.