Akashi IV: Mine, It will never change pt. 13

Akashi : Mine. It will never change.
Chapter 13

START HERE:

You closed your eyes.

His father, Masaomi gave you a chance to avoid getting into a much deeper mess...

He will also help you with the Tomoe--you opened you eyes and you walked to the window and glanced at the people who was waiting for your appearance downstairs.

Akashi was there and next to him was Seien...

'...Seijurou-senpai.'

Before you turned, you caught Akashi's attention and your eyes locked for a short moment.

"..." you didn't do anything nor spoke a word; You turned and walked away from the window the moment you break eye contact with him.

---AKASHI---

Akashi's stared at the window, waiting for you to at least glance down---and you did.

Akashi locked eyes with yours.

'(Name)' he mentally say.

Then he watched as you moved away from the window in a rush before he turned and looked over to where his father is quietly seated.

Akashi Masaomi opens his eyes when he felt someone walked past him...

Masaomi watched Akashi talked to the one who was going to conduct the ceremony.

"Is there something wrong?" One of the guest questioned to another.

"What's taking her so long?"

"Your secretary is blocking the way." Akashi tells his father quietly. "They won't let me pass."

"Do you wish to get her yourself?" Masaomi asked his son. "Are you afraid that she won't come?"

"I'm not."

"That's a good sign, Seijurou." Masaomi commented. "For a moment, I thought you are scared that she might not show up..."

"Why wouldn't she?"

"(Name) seems to be a smart person, she knows what's for the best." Masaomi continued. "Don't you think so, Seijurou?"