Midorima V: Cross With You pt.11

Cross with you pt. 11 Midorima x Reader

Start Here:

A week...

Two...

Three...

A month...

You gathered all the notes you have taken down from the books you borrowed from the library; today is the day you have to return it back. You also decided to get yourself some take-outs for dinner.

You locked your door and went to the direction of the library, you were glad it is just a few meters away from your apartment. After returning the books, you went straight to the market to get some take-out from a restaurant you have been frequenting... this is your daily routine since you have moved to Tottori.

To be honest, you were surprised how fast you were able to move on from the emptiness you have felt after you broke up with Midorima weeks ago—guess it was because you busied yourself with teaching in the small day care you were assigned to, and working on papers in the afternoon after your shift—but it was there and it keeps you most of the time awake until dawn.

Not talking to your colleagues also helped—not talking to anyone at all is what you meeven your family. Your mother have probably guessed why you told them not to contact you, she just didn't want to pry into your business...

While you were walking, you passed by one of your favourite fast-food—WcDonalds...

Guess tonight's dinner will be another trash—your favourite trash.

"That would be ¥740 for your double burger value set." Says the lady in the counter, and you pass her your payment before taking the takeout bag.

"Thanks."

"Thank you, come again." She replied.

The walk to your apartment wasn't that long, but you noticed that it was already getting colder—Christmas is approaching faster than you anticipated—you never liked the cold—or probably it's not the cold, it's probably because of some events that occurred back then...

On your way back, you found yourself staring at the empty park—in the morning, small kids occupies this area and it is very lovely; it's already 6pm and no one is around...how about I eat here?

You smiled and decided to just have your meal there just for a change...

"Eh!? Isn't that (Name)-san?" you looked up and found your colleague in the day care you are working from...

"Ah! It is!" the two ladies excitedly approached you—well, so much for 'a change of pace'...

"Konbanwa." You greeted.

"What are you doing here at this time and alone at that!?" one asked.

"I just decided to have my dinner here—I mean, just for a change."

"Hey, we are going to the karaoke, how about you join us—for a change right?"

"Yes! Good idea!" the other one added "Come now! Some of our friends are there, we'll introduce you—we can make this your welcome party too!!"

You haven't finished drinking yet, and they have already pulled you up and you couldn't even say no—because that would be rude, it's your welcome party after all—as what they have decided.

Your weekend started to be busier when your colleagues began asking you out—joining mixers or just hanging out with their friends that you now consider your friends too.

"Let's take a commemoration photo!" one of the guys announced, you decided not to take part of it, but they pulled you in anyways so...

"I'll tag you guys in this photo and post it! Give me your social media!" he announced.