Akashi: Mine, It Will Never Change Pt.18

Chapter 18

"Which friend?" Kaoru asked.

"Keiko."

"Keiko?"

"Does she have plans of coming back here to Japan?"

"I don't think so..."

"Good for her, she should just stay where she is." Kaoru commented not caring at all.

---AKASHI---

The next day, Akashi woke up the moment he felt you slip out of the bed.

"You're up early." Akashi commented when you came out of the bathroom and is already wearing your business suit. "I thought you don't have any business after the trip to Hokkaido?"

"Did I wake you up?" You asked worriedly.

"No, don't worry." He assured you.

"Henmi sent me an email last night, a client came and asked for her apartment to be checked asap." You explained.

"Is that so?" Akashi watched as you maneuvered around the bedroom to gather your things. "Can't Ayumi settle it for you?"

"Ah, yes...she offered the same thing..." you remembered and paused, "but the client requested for me personally. I wanted to turn it down, but..."

"'It can't be helped '?" Akashi continued for you.

"...Yes." you answered in a quiet nod. "But I'll be back ASAP, I'll pick up Seien at my sister's place..."

Akashi sat up and watched you for a moment.

"Don't worry, I understand." Akashi assured you, "I'll have someone to pick up Seien, you don't have to drive over to your sister's after your meeting."

"But-"

"Your sister's house is at the other direction of your office and another 2 hour drive from there too. I'll have someone pick Seien and Sora-san from there." He pressed and you know that if Akashi decided, then it will happen.

"Now, drive safe." Akashi leaned down and placed a kiss on you lips with an assuring smile.

When he pulled away, he observed your expression and he was amused to find your face red and embarrassed.