Midorima I

Midorima x Reader

You and Midorima are not friends, just classmates. But Midorima, being Midorima of the Generation of Miracles, he became popular among your female classmates, and also from other years and sections. You were in first year that time, and you never cared.

To be honest, you are one of those who aren't noticed immediately. But your classmates respects you and at the same time talk about you when your back is turned because you are childish and such...but it doesn't concern you.

Because of that childishness and carefree-ness you have, Midorima can easily approach you whenever he needs help. You're childish yet the most reliable of all.

"(L/n), do you have a copy of the lecture that, Imonoyama-sensei distributed the other day?"

You looked up and saw the green-haired ace in front of you.

"Ah, it’s you Midorin." You said, "Yes, I have a copy."

"Can I borrow?" You looked at him and quietly reached for your bag.

"Here, you can have it." You said to him, before standing up from your seat.

"How about your own copy?" He asked you back, before you can reach the door.

"I have an extra copy." You looked over your shoulder, "don't tell the others I gave you an extra" you placed a finger over your lips, a quiet sign, then you left him standing there.

Midorima respected you. But he hated your childishness, you being gullible. He hated how everyone takes advantage of you. And hated you for allowing them.

He knew he is too, taking advantage of your kindness.

But slowly, the two of you was drawn to each other's presence,

***

You are walking at the quadrangle, past the gym where you saw a coaster with a 'Shutoku basketball team' banner. You looked around for a certain green haired classmate of yours. And there you found him talking to his best friend and teammate, Takao.

You smiled, you almost thought you wouldn't see him today, you remembered that he told you yesterday that they'll have a match today, and he asked you to take notes so he can copy them for later.

You chuckled, and continued your way to your classroom.

Midorima picked his lucky item of the day from his pocket, a black ribbon. Then that moment he saw you walking past the quadrangle to the school front entrance.

"in-chan?"

“Shin-chan!” Midorima snapped from his gaze...

"Ah! Its (y/n)-chan!" Midorima turned red and hit Takao in the head.

"Ow!' Takao cried,

"Don’t be stupid, nanodayo. It’s not likae I'm looking at her or anything!"

"But I didn't say anything yet!" Takao whined.

"Shut up, Takao."

And that was when Takao realize that his Shin-chan has fallen for you.

***

"(Y/n)-san, can I borrow your notes in physics?"

Midorima watched as you lent your lazy ass of a friend, Sayuri your notebook.

Midorima watched irritated at the scene.

"(l/n)," he called you once again, you looked up at the tall Midorima.