The Unknown- Part Eighty Two

Chloe stopped in her tracks as her phone was ringing in her pocket, it was Louis, She didn’t answer it and just walked down the road until she got to a bench, and she fell to the bench and broke into tears as it hit her that she just walked in on Louis. Louis tried phoning her again but Chloe just refused to answer.

Back at the house, everyone had watched the firework display, no-one had really realised that Chloe has disappeared. After the firework display everyone made their way back into the house. A lot of the party people had gone home now, apart from everyone that lived in the house, Kendall, Kylie, Ed Sheeran, 5SOS and Little Mix. They were all sat in the front room playing drinking games. However it was all a bit awkward. Harry and Courtney announced to everyone that they were engaged and Courtney received dirty looks from Kendall, due to her past with Harry not working out!! Kylie was trying to talk to Louis, but he just kept looking at his phone trying to get hold of Chloe.

Imy- Hey has anyone seen Chloe?

At the mention of her name Louis looked up and tears started to run down his face. Everyone looked at him confused and Kylie just stood up and walked out of the room. She told everyone she was going to the toilet.

Louise- What is wrong with you Louis?

Harry- Why are you crying?

Harry and Liam started laughing at Louis crying. Louis threw a pillow at them both before looking back at Imy.

Louis- Where did she go?

Imy- Well I don’t know that is why I just asked you, stupid!

Louis left the room that everyone was in and went to follow Kylie.

Louis- Kylie, where you going?

Kylie- Lou, you need to find Chloe and sort things out with her

Louis- But, I don’t want to be with Chloe I want to be with you.

Kylie stopped walking away and looked at Louis.

Kylie- You don’t mean that Louis, you love Chloe and you know you do. Wanting me is an easy way out of this because you know you will have to fight to get Chloe back and then you will regret staying with me and just leave me and I’m totally not up for that Louis

Louis- No I honestly mean it, Tonight for me wasn’t a mistake and neither have been the past few months. Kylie I love you.

Imy- The past few months?

Louis- Imy! I didn’t realise you were stood there.

Imy- I know this isn’t my place to say but both you and Chloe are my close friends like everyone in this house, have you not learnt by now that cheating gets you nowhere and it ruins people. I mean does Chloe really deserve this? You need to go and find her and tell her what you’re really thinking and then tell her what you want to tell her, either break up with her or don’t, but don’t go making decisions without telling her first, she deserves to know and you should know this Louis.

Louis- Imy I know what you’re saying, I honestly do but if I could go and talk to Chloe I would but she isn’t answer my phone calls or texts. I don’t know how else to contact her, its New Year’s. The streets are going to be full of people and I have no idea where she would have gone. So if you want to go and find her for me and bring her here so I can talk to her that would be a great help!

Imy- Well if you would have just asked I would have told you where she was! She text me a minute ago asking me to tell you to go and meet her that is the only reason I come out here.