The Unknown- Part Thirteen.

"Ring the palace Zayn. Don't just stare at me." Zayn done as Rosie said and after about twenty minutes on the phone he came off. "The date is now the 25th." Rosie's eyes grew wide. "That is my birthday. Perfect." Zayn smiled and kissed Rosie's forehead. "I think you need to apoligize to Louise." Zayn looked at Rosie. She nodded and agreed. They walked back to Aston's house and everyone else had gone out. Aston let Louise know that Zayn and Rosie were here but she was busy in her office. Aston made Rosie and Zayn tea.

About an hour later Louise called Rosie on the tannoy. Rosie walked to her office and slowly opened the door. "I want to apologise for my behaviour. I am happy for you and Zayn." Louise said, not looking at Rosie. "I'm sorry too Louise. Me and Zayn have changed the date. We are getting married on the 25th." Louise looked grateful towards Rosie. "Thank you." She stood up and gave her a hug. 

That evening Aston, Louise, Rochelle and Marvin were off to Aston's mums. Harry, Louis, Courtney, Chloe, JB, Oritse and Natalie were going out drinking again. So it was just Imy and Niall in the house. They invited Shannon and Olly to join them. They went to the cinema room to watch the Goonies. Olly raided the mini fridge in Aston's room and left a note saying he would give the food back. Olly took his seat next to Shannon and pulled her in for a hug. Niall mirrored his actions and pulled Imy in for a hug.

As the film ended the front door slammed shut. "Hello?" Olly shouted. They could hear panting but no-one answered. JB ran into the cinema room soaking wet. "Oritse...he...he got hit by a car. We were walking home and he wasn't even drunk. The car came out of nowhere. The ambulance took him to the hospital. Niall I need your car." Niall and Imy jumped up and grabbed the car keys and took JB to the hospital as he was incapable of driving himself as he was in a bad state.

The doctors were running tests on an unconscious Oritse. Aston, Natalie and JB were awaiting results from the doctor. Aston had come from his mum's to be with Natalie and JB.  An hour passed before the doctor came out to tell them that Oritse was awake. Natalie had fallen asleep so Aston and JB went to see him. "So what is wrong?" Aston asked looking at his notes. "He has broken a few ribs so he needs to rest. He has also broken his leg. We believe he has fractured his spine as well. We are unsure how dangerous this will be. We don't think it is too bad but he needs to be awake before we can be certain. Any sudden movements could paralyse him." Aston sighed and hugged Oritse. JB and Aston left so Natalie and Oritse could be alone. 

The doctor informed Natalie of what was wrong with Oritse and she cried. Oritse turned to look at her sitting in the chair but the pain was too much and he had to go back to his original position. "Sorry but visiting hours are over. Because he is an adult we are unable to allow you to stay." The doctor left the cubicle so Natalie and Oritse could say bye. Natalie planted a kiss on Oritse's lips before leaving. She walked outside and lit a fag. She walked back to Aston's and smoked two cigarettes.